Taehyung:" we are not, he is my friend since college and I told you that I'm straight and I hate to be touched."

Sangmin threw himself on him and kissed his cheek, and that was Taehyung limit he pushed him over the sink and hit him so hard on his mouth which cause him to bleed:" do that again and I will fucking report you, pervert craving for a handsome man this much? Disgusting."

He stormed from there so fast and took his stuff, and  told them it was urgent and went from there.

Sangmin was washing the blood off his mouth then he looked behind:" did you get it?"

One of his friends was hiding in the toilet he walked out:" yeah took it at the right time but are you sure you are okay?"

Sangmin:" I will make their life miserable don't worry... Send me the photo I will send it to his Poor lover."

In the meantime, Hoseok was in the kitchen making popcorn until he heard his phone beep he thought it's Taehyung but it was a message request from a stranger he clicked on it and the photo popped up and he felt his stomach flipped over, he was shaking he threw his phone on the couch and sat down heart beating so fast, breathing unsteady:" wtf!!! He let him kiss him??? Wttff??? Is Taehyung cheating on me??? No that's impossible he loves me ...right?? He will never do anything to hurt me... Wait but I was the reason his brother died... He is taking his revenge by hurting me... I knew it... He didn't come back for me.." He burst into tears and felt like suffocating. He ran to the other room and dressed up and took his stuff and went from there, he walked out from the entrance and glimpsed Taehyung's car, he ran to the main road to catch a taxi but Taehyung saw him and followed him then he pull over and ran after him while calling for him:" HYUNG!! HOSEOK!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING???"

He finally caught him between his arms but Hoseok was fighting back crying so loud, but Taehyung didn't let him and hugged him tightly from behind his voice was cracking with fear he pleaded:" Hyung.... What's wrong?? Tell me.... I can't do this I can't please don't leave.." Hoseok wiped his tears and turned around him and slapped Taehyung's firmly on his face:" you are fucking liar I hate you why did you come back to my life?? I hate you!!!." Taehyung stepped back a few steps and couldn't comprehend why is Hoseok telling him that he hates him.

He started feeling sick and wanted to throw up, he looked at Hoseok:" you hate me? For what? What did I do?? Just fucking tell me.."

Hoseok unlocked his phone and throw it at him:" You did nothing? Then what the fuck is this?"
Taehyung held the phone and saw the photo his eyes went wide:" that mf sick!! it's not like you think!! Let me explain okay? Let's go back to my apart-

Hoseok snatched his phone from Taehyung's hand and walked away:" explain shit, I trusted you."
Taehyung couldn't even run after him he fell to the ground, Hoseok didn't look behind him and took a taxi to his house.

The next morning was the worst morning for both of them, betrayal and misunderstood those were half of feelings they felt.

Hoseok arrived at work and unlucky of him he got on the elevator with Sangmin, He wanted to punch him so badly, they kept quiet until it was Sangmin's floor, and before he leave he mumbled:" going through break up? You look like shit." He laughed and walked away, Hoseok was pale with ruddy puffy eyes, he stopped the elevator with his hand and walked after him, Sangmin stopped and looked at him:" what are you gonna do? Wanna hit him at work?"

Taehyung caught sight of them standing, he was in shock..
Hoseok stepped closer and saw the wound on Sangmin lips:" I can hit you anywhere I want so let's go."
Sangmin:" what a creature haha, why don't you hit me now? " Hoseok knows that he is provoking him to cause violence first but he didn't buy it, Taehyung stepped between them:" what the fuck you want?" At sangmin.

Sangmin:" oh my handsome Hyung, you look so sick want me to take care of you?"
Taehyung:" you disgusting p-
Hoseok was holding himself for beating them both, so he walked to open the elevator, until Sangmin:" bye-bye whore let's meet after work maybe you can suck dicks well-

And that was all it took Taehyung to beat the shit of him, punch after punch, Hoseok didn't interfere he was astonished as much as everyone was coming to stop the fight, Taehyung was cursing he was at his limit, swearing at anyone and almost fighting his coworkers, it took 4 men to keep Taehyung away and they rushed Sangmin to the hospital, Hoseok was still standing there all the blood in the ground and on taehyung's hands remind him of that day.

He felt completely lost, he needs his meds but he doesn't have them with him, Taehyung was on the ground the 4 on the top of with the guards alongside. They took him to the police, and Sangmin came after he was treated it was just a black eye and injury in his mouth and almost broke his nose.

They first asked them many questions of what the cause of the fight each one individually, Sangmin said he did nothing and Taehyung confessed he was sexually harassed by him for a month and that everyone witness how it made him uncomfortable, however, there weren't actual proves so they kept investigating with them while Sangmin was filling report for abuse. After hours Hoseok finally walked in he asked about them then found a few of their coworkers still there, he asked them where is Sangmin and they told him he went to the toilet so he went there too.

He walked and found Sangmin talking on his phone he hang up:" you came here to beat me too at the police station? Wow, how brave!"

Hoseok walked closer and gave him his phone:" look at these proves, bribing the guards on the cameras so they don't speak, you followed him everywhere while making him uncomfortable and he didn't even put one finger on you, you touch him when he goes to the bathroom, he can't even take a fcking shit without you following him like a freak stalker and he didn't tell me all this cause he was scared of me snapping he knows what I can do, I can ruin your life before you ruin mine, at the end I'm always the winner it's always me who will survive."

Sangmin fell on his knees and start begging him:" I don't wanna go to jail please please please I will do anything I will drop charges and tell them it's me I will quit and leave your two please PLEASEEE...!!!!"

Hoseok looked down at him:" you picked the wrong couple to mess with, What we witnessed is nothing comparing to this, you will do as I say you don't control shit. "

Sangmin was crying on his knees:" I will do anything as you say please!!!"

Hoseok:" listen then, first you...

[To be continued]

Vote and comments, please.

What are your thoughts on how things went?