Chapter Two: "The Attack on the Alliance - Part 2"

Start from the beginning

Several more Siren aircraft began to move closer, as Javelin moves in with her rigging deployed, and her friend Laffey following behind her to assist with the defense.

Javelin: "Javelin, going in full-power!"

Laffey: "Conditions green... let's go."

Both Laffey and Javelin begin to use their rigging's weaponry against the oncoming Siren aircraft before they were taken down.

Javelin: "Yes!"

Once everyone is done, they hear a sudden voice in the air as Sakura petals begin to appear.

"Yes, we were created by humanity to fight the sirens... But a difference in beliefs split the four major camps into two factions. One faction restricts itself to using only powers created by human-kind. That's you, Eagle Union and Royal Navy. The other faction is..."

A ship then appears with the flower symbol of the Sakura Empire's emblem, which Cleveland recognizes.

Cleveland: "That emblem..."

The flower then disappeared to reveal Akagi and Kaga, standing on their respective carriers, with Monowai standing at the front of his destroyer as escort for the two carriers. 

Akagi: "The faction that will use Siren technology to defeat the Sirens, Ironblood, and us, Sakura Empire."

A6M Zeroes begin to take-off from the decks of Akagi and Kaga as they took off in the air before turning into a blue and red variant-colored version of themselves as they circle the two carriers. With Monowai unsheathing his katana, with an embedded cannon mechanism into it's blade, and pointing it at the HQ.

Akagi: "Sakura Empire 1st Carrier Division, Akagi."

Kaga: "Sakura Empire 1st Carrier Division, Kaga."

Akagi, Kaga and Monowai: "Behold and tremble!"

[Timeskip brought to you by the author trying to organize his timetable]

Each scene shows the various groups of ship-girls fighting off the A6M Zeroes in their own way, sometimes they are comedic, with Norfolk falling onto the water by her rigging's recoil, some of them are serious, with some ship-girls needing assistance as they back away from the Zeroes that were attacking them. Everyone in Azur Lane is trying their best at clearing the sky from the Sakuran Zeroes, but they kept on coming.

Javelin: "There's no end to this!"

Laffey: "This could be in trouble..."

As the chaos ensued, PT-72 is getting into the water as he deploys his rigging, unbeknownst to PT-73, his older sister. Meanwhile, Supermarine Seafire Interceptors began to fly towards the sky as they shot down the A6M Zeroes from out of nowhere.

Cleveland: "Interceptors!?" She asked in surprise.

Cleveland turns around to see Unicorn, deployed in her rigging. She was the one who sent the Seafire Interceptors towards the A6M Zeroes, as she tightly hugged U-chan regarding the chaos that was ensuing.

Unicorn: "Don't bully my friends!"

As U-chan glows a bright light, they were suddenly large enough to act like a flying Pegasus for Unicorn. Allowing her to take to the skies as she sent more Seafires to attack the Zeros.

Kaga: "That girl is an aircraft carrier. Such a lean body, she's not much of a meal... But a prey is a prey." (Held up a mask.)

Kaga then held out a mask that belonged to her, as it ignited with a blue flame, and disappeared. Then suddenly, her carrier glowed, and transformed into a ferocious, nine-tailed beast. Stunning every ship-girl who happened to be nearby, or are busy with the remaining Zeros.