𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯𝗧𝗛 | 𝗬𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗞𝗢 𝗝𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗠𝗜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY THIRTEEN | YUMEKO JABAMI

YANDERE YUMKO JABAMI X FEMALE READER

"ANGEL."

IN WHICH, Yumeko falls in love with an angel named [Y/N] [L/N].

REQUESTED BY, MagiberSok

WARNINGS, gore, blood.

NOTE, I hope you enjoy.

WORD COUNT, 740.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yumeko Jabami. 

Everyone knew who she was in Japan. After graduating from Hyakkou Private Academy, she started to gamble frequently at Casinos and kept winning each gamble. Everyone was marbled at how she could beat everybody who challenges her. There would be times where the richest of people gambled against her only to lose all of their fortunes.

Yumeko was unbeatable which named her "The Gambling Queen."

Of course, a lot which such a title, she became rich and famous throughout all of Japan. Not only that, she took over the boss of the Japanese Mafia, causing everyone to fear her.

It was just like any other winter day. The cold breeze sends a slight shiver down Yumeko despite wearing full winter clothing. That's when she heard a noise coming from a trash can. Curious, Yumeko approached it and saw a girl inside of it. They had [e/c] eyes that complimented their [h/c] hair.

Yumeko's eyes widen at how beautiful they and Yumeko could feel her cheeks heat up. Extending her hand, [Y/N] looked up with a confused expression. They hid their head deeper into the trash bin and Yumeko decided to grab their wrist and pull them out.

With a small sniffle, [Y/N] hugged Yumeko murmuring the words, "Thank you.."

Yumeko smiled at them, "Come on, I'll take you to my house."

"Are you sure? I only just met you.!" [Y/N] stammered out.

Yumeko nodded, "Don't worry!"

"Oh, Uhm...okay..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Here." Yumeko handed over a cup of coffee to [Y/N] who was cuddled up in Yumeko's blankets. Yumeko didn't mind, after all, it seemed she had a case of "love at first sight." "Tell me, what's your name?"

"[Y/N]...It's [Y/N] [L/N]..." They introduced themselves. 

"I'm Yumeko Jabami! But please call me Yumeko." Yumeko said.

[Y/N] gasped, "Y-Yumeko?! As in the Gambling Queen Yumeko?!"

Yumeko gigled, "My, there's no need to be frightened. I don't bite. Unless you want me too~"

"A-Ah! No..!" They shrieked. 

"Why were you inside that trash bin?" Yumeko asked, switching the topic, [Y/N] hesitated and Yumeko noticed this, "Take your time..."

They took a deep breath, "My...My girlfriend kicked me out..."

Yumeko's eyes widened. How can someone kick this angel out of their house? That's when Yumeko noticed that they have shiniki. Yumeko grew furious but hid it behind her poker face, knowing that they would be scared if they saw Yumeko angry.

[Y/N] started to tear up but fought back the tears, "I...was told that I wasn't good enough for her..."

Yumeko grabbed [Y/N] and embraced them tightly, "Shh...Calm down. Don't be sad."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Two hours passed and [Y/N] and Yumeko kept talking about their hobbies and life. Yumeko grew more in love as each minute passed by however [Y/N] didn't notice this. When they checked the time, their eyes widened.

"I have to go! My girlfriend is going to get mad at me!" They exclaimed but Yumeko grabbed their wrist, holding them in the same spot.

"No," Yumeko firmly stated, gripping tightly.

"H-Hey..! Let go...please." They pleaded but Yumeko's eyes darkened. 

"I didn't want to tell you this but...you're girlfriend is dead..." She stated.

They felt their whole world stop moving as [Y/N] stopped moving. Their girlfriend was dead...? But how? Before they could continue to think Yumeko said,

"I won't let someone hurt a beautiful angel like you."

With that, Yumeko grabbed a frying pan from behind and knocked out [Y/N], causing them to go conscious. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Snapping their eyes open, [Y/N] noticed that their legs were connected by a chain that was tied to a bed, and a camera was placed on top, most likely for Yumeko to watch them. A noise snapped them out of their trance and they saw Yumeko. The only thing...she was holding a severed head in her hand and her face was covered in blood.

"Your girlfriend doesn't deserve you. Look, I went and chopped her head off." Yumeko let out a maniacal laugh as she walked towards [Y/N]. She placed a kiss on them and smiled, 

"An angel like you deserves me."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃