16

Suggested by: StylesGayVodka louisxwallz28 ninablud idfk_but_heyyy

Harry made tacos and they had a great Friday evening, talking, laughing, eating, and watching tv. Harry and Louis managed to sneak in a kiss or five without the boys seeing. It almost made it more exciting, the risk of getting caught. They managed to rile each other up to the point where they both needed some fresh air and Harry joined in on a smoke on the balcony. He wasn't a fan of smokers, but he was becoming a fan of Louis which meant that he could tolerate it.

They watched a movie after that but talked through most of it. They decided on a club to visit the next day. Louis, Harry, and Liam convinced Niall to go to a gay club with them. The boys headed home at midnight and Harry went to bed.

Niall lived closest to the club so they met up at his place for a pre-party that included beers and pizza. Harry's heart jumped in his chest when he saw Louis. He looked extra sexy tonight with his hair in a messy fringe and a blue t-shirt that made his eyes look even bluer. Damn!

They toasted for an awesome night and are their pizza and just hung out. When it was time to get going they were all a little tipsy. Harry and Louis had managed to steal a couple of quick kisses in the kitchen and bathroom and they were both in a good mood.

They had to wait in line for a while but as soon as they walked inside they headed to the bar to get something to drink. The place was packed. Luckily a table opened up and they hurried over to claim it.
"So this is how a gay club looks like." Niall said excited peering at the interior and the people.

"Yeah, what did you expect?" Liam asked in amusement.

"I don't know. More leather and whips?" Niall chuckled.

"That's a different kind of club Nialler!" Louis laughed.

"How would I know that?" Niall protested.

Harry put an arm around his shoulders.
"I'm glad we can broader your horizon, Ni."

He glanced at Louis just to find him staring at him and Niall with furrowed eyebrows. He smiled at him and removed his arm around Niall and grabbed his beer instead and took a sip.

Five minutes later a good-looking guy came up to him and asked him if he wanted to dance. He declined in a friendly way. Thirty minutes later five other guys had asked him to dance but he said no to all of them. With each guy that came up to him, Louis looked more and more pissed. Harry hid his smile. Louis seemed jealous.

He needed something else to drink and dragged Louis with him to the bar. He was just about to talk to him when someone shouted his name. He turned around and spotted Matthew, his sister Gemma's best friend from high school.
"Matt?" He said and smiled a dimpled smile.

"Baby Styles! Man, look at you. You're not a little cherub anymore. You're freaking hot! I can't believe it!" Matt grinned and gave him a hug.

Louis let out a loud snort beside him and Harry looked over at him. He didn't seem pleased.
"I have to go to the bathroom." Louis said and stomped off.

"Boyfriend?" Matt questioned.

"Not exactly. It was nice to meet you Matt but I have to talk to Louis." Harry excused himself and went after his not exactly boyfriend.

He caught up with him and pulled him to the side.
"What's going on, Louis?"

"Excuse me for not wanting to stay around just to see you flirt with some sleazy dude." Louis growled.

"I wasn't flirting. Matt..." Harry tried to explain but Louis cut him off.

"Whatever, just kiss him if that's what you want." Louis snorted.

Harry pushed Louis against the wall.
"I don't want to kiss him, or really anyone, other than you. I only want to kiss you."

Louis blinked slowly a couple of times, staring at him. Harry regretted his words. He was about to turn around and walk out of there but Louis's hand grabbed his elbow. He slammed him against the wall and took possession of his mouth. Harry moaned and kissed him back, feeling the weight of Louis's body as he pressed him against the wall. Louis buried a hand in his hair and grabbed his hip with the other. They kissed like there was no tomorrow, completely oblivious of the world around them.
"Well, well, well..."

They broke loose. A string of saliva connected their lips. They turned their heads to the side just to find a brightly smiling Niall staring at them.
"I'm sorry to interrupt your little foreplay here but Liam is really drunk. I'm gonna help him get home. Are you guys staying?"

"We'll help you with Liam." Harry immediately replied.

They returned to their table just to find Liam half asleep.
"Come on lad, let's get you home." Louis said and helped him up.

Liam stumbled, almost falling over and Harry put his hands on his shoulders to keep him steady. Niall ordered a taxi.

They managed to lead Liam out of the club and he puked in some bushes.
"Shit! How much did he drink?"

"Many, many shots in a very short amount of time." Niall answered.

Their cab arrived. Niall took the front and Louis and Harry managed to help Liam inside. He laid his head on Louis's shoulder and muttered something incoherent.

They soon arrived at Niall's apartment building.
"Liam? You're coming with me." Niall said and paid the driver before he got out of the car.

He opened the back door and Liam managed to get out. Niall put an arm around his back to keep him steady.
"Do you need help?" Harry wondered.

"I got it. Thanks for tonight. Have fun!" Niall smirked.

Louis closed the door and glanced at Harry.
"Your place or mine?"

"Mine. It's closer." Harry smiled.

What happens next?