Chapter 115 (Shooting 'Reverse Hunting')

Start from the beginning

“Thank you, Mr. Tao.”
“Thank you, sister Yu.”
“Thank you, Jili.”
Cheers began, and everyone got up from the house and gathered around the large desk for dinner.

Ji Li came out of the rest room next door with a copy of the script of reverse hunting being studied in his hand.

“How hot are the three films now?”
“Ji Ge rest assured that the three films are driven by each other, and the heat has exceeded our estimates.”

When Ji Li heard this, he smiled on his lips, “that’s good.”

It is less than ten days before the film “reverse hunting” is launched. The producer originally planned to announce it today.

After the critical microblog suddenly appeared last night, Baozi informed Ji Li at the first time.
Ji Li watched the fans try their best to control and comment on themselves and fight against the underworld, or decided to play Boda directly, which was regarded as a gift in return for them.

He asked people to contact the producers of “reverse hunting” and “demon monk” to explain his idea of Tongtian guanxuan.

In addition, the film “special action” has determined the shooting plan for the second film next year. We are looking for super film to discuss in detail the shooting contract of Ji Li.

One come and two go, super kage simply explained the situation to the three producers and directly announced the film.

This bold move has never been done in the whole entertainment industry. However, if the actor’s popularity fails to pass, the official declaration on the same day will only disperse the discussion.

But Ji Li believes in himself, the company, the fans and the producers. He is confident to launch a sprint together with the popularity of the three films.

After all night’s discussion, everyone agreed to the plan.

After all, the contracts have been signed, and the distance is their firm male owner. In addition, there are many forms of Film Official publicity.

Publishing the actor is an official publicity, and publishing the fixed makeup poster can also be an official publicity… They also chose the former. They worked together to earn the heat this time, and they can still earn the heat in batches next time.

Therefore, under the joint publicity of various parties, there is the current extreme grand occasion.

“Have you taken screenshots of the content data of that microblog? Sue early tomorrow morning. " Ji Li raised his eyebrows lightly.

“We’ll take care of it.” Yu Fuya opened his mouth, “but it’s you. The next group announcement is so compact. Can your body bear it?”

The next three days were the containment of the script of “reverse hunting”, and the film started a week later.

Then there is shooting, shooting, and then entering the group, and then acting, and then entering the group, and then acting. This busy trip is estimated to go directly to August next year.

“I’m in the rising stage of my career now. I should work harder.” Ji Li didn’t think there was any problem. “There was enough rest time between the completion of the film and entering the group.”

Anyway, he is not a rolling play shooting. He has enough energy and ability to ensure that he tries to interpret each role at different stages.

……

At noon the next day, the official microblog of super film culture issued a statement——

The company has entrusted a law firm to sue, asked the @ music fan rabbit who published the whole black draft to delete the microblog content of the day before yesterday, and issued an apology statement to Ji Li in public within three days!