Chapter 113 (Special Operations' release)

Start from the beginning

Due to Ji Li and Ji yunqi’s joint performance, super film culture is obviously new to special action, and even has become a special network group to monitor the dynamics of public opinion in real time.

Ji Li got the pre-sale box office from the Baozi, and his face was more pleasant.

After all, no actor doesn’t want his work to be recognized. He hope “special operations” can maintain this box office momentum after its official release and strive to achieve results satisfactory to all.

July is the official opening of the summer vacation, and the films in the summer vacation are also competing one after another.

There is also a film of the same type that can compete with special action, which is called poison wave and frenzy II.

Because the first film made a good box office the year before last, the original team was called to shoot the second film. Those who participated in the shooting of “poison wave frenzy” are some famous and familiar Hong Kong actors, which can not be underestimated.
Therefore, the target competitor of special action this time is this film.

The familiar sound of high-heeled shoes sounded, and Yu Fuya came in dressed up. “Ji Li, I made an appointment with Rong to guide them to meet for dinner at 6 p.m. it’s almost time for us to start.”

“OK.” Ji Li answered and picked up the script “reverse hunting” on the table. This is his latest script. It is a modern suspense theme from the well-known screenwriter Zhou Sheng.

The film director is Rong Tong, known as one of the “four famous directors in China”. The producer took the initiative to find this script.

Ji Li spent two days reading the whole content and felt that the plot of the script was very good, and the male main image was a type he had never played before.

The preliminary work of the film has been prepared. It is tentatively scheduled to start shooting in late July and is expected to last until mid October.

Less than three months of shooting time, after a short adjustment, you can seamlessly join the “demon monk” crew. The time card is just right.
Ji Li knows better than anyone that he will lack one or two male scripts that can determine the position next.

The suspense film level directed by director Rong Tong has always been recognized as the top in the circle. It is also a big cake that countless actors can’t get.

Excellent scripts and top production teams are enough to attract Ji Li. Therefore, in the face of the active invitation of the producer of reverse hunting, he promised very happily.

The dinner at six o’clock tonight is for a detailed discussion with the director, screenwriter, producer and others.

After the meeting, Ji Li knew that the reason why he could get the invitation from the producer was the recommendation of Wang Zhang, Zheng Anhang and Yao Chuan.

Some time ago, a film and television directors' conference was held in the industry. A group of directors gathered together and talked about Ji Li.

These directors usually have their own temperaments and different employment requirements, but almost all of them praise Ji Li.

Boast of his acting strength is not limited by age.
Praise his empathy online.
His awesome acting needs no voice.

Such words naturally attracted director Rongtong's heart. When he went back, he immediately checked Ji Li’s previous film and television clips.

He found that Ji Li was young and had some fame and strength, so he mentioned it to the producer.

What does the producer value?
Interests.