Note

This is a note for all who haven't read {Person X Reader}. This might update as the story goes on so if you see Something you don't know just come back here.

(Y/N) = Your name.

(F/N) = Friend name. In this book it's a girl.

(H/C) = Hair color.

(H/L) = Hair Lenth.

(E/C) = Eye color.

(F/L/n)= friend's last name.

(Y/L/n)= your last name
That's all for now.

BUT ALSO VERY IMPORTANT TO READ FOR NEW READERS:

i want to give heads up for a couple things:
i wrote this story in 2015 when i was 13 and published it when i was 14. this is super cringy to review as a 19 year old. also for all the critical stuff in the first chapters, i wrote this as a x reader to my friend who didn't listen to "emo" music she just liked how andy looked like and wanted me to write an x reader for her this isn't a bland story to relate to everyone it was for her, a basic pop music lover not emo. also now it's 2021 where TW are very important so i'm giving the TW before you move on to read.

TW / CW throughout the story- suicide mentions, deaths, guns, disorders, blood (i can't remember much)

also just as a snappy note cause i'm older. to any younglies out there reading this i know most bvb fans are depressed and listen to their music as an escape cause they feel lonely i just wanna say i've been there. depression really sucks and i hope y'all reach help if you need any i was at my lowest writing this i took a break in the middle of publishing this cause i wanted to off myself so i understand you if you've been through it so please i hope you find the light soon because you are loved even if you don't feel like it.