Training And Plots

A/N: FROM THIS POINT ON I WILL DO THE CHAPTERS IN A CHARACTERS POINT OF VIEW, MOST LIKELY ONE OF MY OCS.

§§§§

Aribella

Every day from eight a.m. to six p.m., with a break for lunch, we are all training. Obviously, I work with Lee. There are several promises that are going to be broken. I know Lee promised the twins I'll be the one coming home, and Ellie and Percy both promised Charlie that Chrysie will be safe. I don't see how both those promises will be kept. And I'm sure others have made similar promises, it's impossible to keep them all.

Lee and I are practicing swordplay, a muggle fighting style. I see Ellie and Percy working in the guises area. Chrysie and her counterpart, Trevor, I think, are working on their spell work. I sigh and put down my sword.

"Lee," I whisper, "Let's make alliances with Chrysie, Ellie, Luna, Percy, Ron, and Hermione."

"I was thinking the same thing, Ari," Lee smiled sadly. "Although, if we have Luna, we might get Leonard, and with Chrysie, there's a chance Trevor will join."

"The more the merrier," I sigh. "I'll talk to Ellie, Percy, Chrysie, and Trevor. You take Hermione, Ron, Luna, and Leonard." He nods and walks to Hermione and Ron while I go over to Ellie and Percy.

"Hey, Ellie, Percy," I smiled.

"Hey Bella," Ellie smiled back while Percy nodded.

"Lee and I have figured we should form alliances, I suggested you, Hermione, Ron, Chrystal, and Luna."

"Smart idea," Elinia nodded. "But Percy and I were trying to figure out how not to play by the rules."

"We thought if no one wants to kill, the game won't have a winner," Percy said.

"Have you talked about this with Chrysie?" I asked.

"No, because Trevor is always with her. He's a jerk, I saw him hit Chrysie because she wanted to come talk to me." Elinia smirked.

"That explains the day he was in fire," I laughed.

"We have told Ron and Hermione though," Percy said. "Although I'm not sure if they've decided or not."

"Well, that's good," I smiled. "You know, I don't think anyone here would kill anyone unless they were in self-defense, except maybe Trevor." We all continue talking until six then we head out. I catch up with Lee and tell him everything.