"And so, Todoroki Shouto advances to the next round!!"

You then walked to the arena, since it's your match with Kaminari.
'i sincerely thanking you for your hard work, Kaminari-san.'

~Flashback~

"Alright then, if you're sure about this." Kaminasi said this and then he put his hand your your wings.

"Here we go...!" He use his quirk on your wings, and you already prepare yourself for the impact. But, after one second, two seconds, three seconds, even after half a minute, you didn't feel anything. Then he released your wings.

"... Don't tell me that you didn't feel anything, (y/n)...?"

"Yeah... I didn't feel anything when you electrocuted me..." You nodded your head.

"Thank you, Kaminari-san." You bow your head then you go away from there.

~Flasback end~

"Now comes too this matchup! Kaminari, from Class A. VS. (y/n) from the same class! And it's over in a flash!!! I'll say it again, folks!! It's done, finished, not even a contest!!!"
For you, readers i will explain it.
When the match started, you cover yourself with your wings, and after he noticed that you using your wings to cover yourself and you didn't get any damage, he immediately panicked and using his power too strong, then after he stops using his quirk (when he become dumb) you immediately use your wings to make winds that throw him out of the bounds.

"And so, (y/n) advances to the second round!"

"Thank you for the information, Kaminari-san. ... And i'm sorry for using you. Thanks for your hard work." You mumbled then left the arena. You walked to the "Athlete waiting room #2" and sit there. Not too long after that, Uraraka walk into the room.

"Hm? (y/n)-chan! I'm worried about you! Are you okay now?" She immediately ran to you when she saw you.

"Ah... Uraraka-san, thank you for worrying about me... And yes please don't worry, i'm alright now. But how about you? Your opponent's Kacchan-san right?" She then lowered her head.

"Yeah... He is scary, i won't lie... But i'll do my best!" She lifted her head with full passion.

"Good. He's strong, indeed, but we just have to do our best, right?"

"Yeah!" She nodded her head with a smile, this makes you smile fondly to her, and you patted her head.
She-she's smiling!!! Her smiling faces are so pretty...

She felt her blood rushed up to her cheeks, so she immediately turn her head to her right after you lifted your hand from her head.

"Well then, i need to go now. Good luck for your match, Uraraka-san." You said then nodded your head, then walked out from the waiting room and walked to the viewer seat. You sit beside Jirou, and then watch the match.

The match processing quite quickly, You saw Aoyama start attacking Mina with his laser, but Mina avoid it all then she melt the belt, this makes Aoyama panicked and she took this chance to snuck in a one-hit K.O. straight to his jaw.

Then in the next match, Tokoyami vs. Yaoyorozu, in the match Tokoyami won by striking first and making sure Yaoyorozu could never use any of the things she prepared.

And now, it's Kirishima vs. Tetsutetsu, their quirk are similar to each other, but it kind of amazing to see them keep exchanging blow to each other, but in the end, there's no winner in this match, they both unconscious. So it's considered as a draw, and the match will be decided by a simpler game that will be "Arm Wrestle" to make them advance to the next stage.