Chapter 35 : Xin's Secret

"You chose them over me again. I thought I could change it all if I brought you back here, but it didn't happened. You still chose them. What is so special with those guys that you were so attracted to them. Why? Your father chose me to be your husband, and yet you still chose to be with them instead of having fun with me"

You were about to say something but your head suddenly went spinning.

Visions flashed before your eyes and you saw...

The Xin of the past. You saw how he tortured and made five of the boys became horrible looking monsters. You blinked your eyes and saw who the five boys was. It was them.

"You..." You look up to him with anger filling you up,

"Great job princess, you were finally seeing the past happenings. Yes. Yes it was me. I made them look like that, I open their monstrous senses so that you can see how horrible they were. So that you can finally go back to me and became mine. But it was all ruined because of your curiosity. I told you to don't ever open that door. But you did anyways, so you found out what I was doing"

The vision appeared again and you saw how he hit you with a big rock on your head,

"Why did you do that? Why did you do that to me?!"

"I wasn't supposed to do that, because I can't afford to hurt you. You had me no choice"

You can't believe all the things that you are seeing right now.

"It was such luck that you have forgotten all of it because of how hard I hit you hahaha"

"But- but what was all the things that I saw, how they destroy the kingdom, how they kill my parents and-and how they kill you!"

"It was all made up by me. Sure they kill your parents and they are also the one who killed me in the past. I just make it look so bad that you have to believe that they are really monsters. I have to change the scenarios so I can change the future too. With the power that I gain back then, I used them to make this creatures be bad" he said,

I look at him and covered my mouth,

"Yes... Your father chose me as your husband, he and my father agreed to it, and I like you too since from the very start... But this guys... This guys!!! They stole you from me"

"You were jealous..." I said,

"Me? I'm jealous? OF COURSE I AM! I was supposed to be the one who was with you! But no~ they were the ones who were having fun with you...

Let me tell you the truth princess... The REAL truth...

Those guys came into our kingdom long time ago. They were supposed to be our protectors. But then, when they saw you, they immediately fell in love at you. They started to abandon their duty and started to hang out with you instead. But since you are to friendly, you just let them be. They hide their feelings for you. But those two... The one who has horns and torns, they confessed their feelings to you. You still haven't answered their questions since you were confused.

And one day... The torned one crossed the line... He kissed you. I saw it, I saw it with my own eyes, in the hallways of the castle... The moon was shining above... He kissed you under the moonlight. I was so furious about it.

I go back to my room and shuffled through my books, I saw the spells. The spells that can make you hate them. I tried to cast it but I failed many times.

Until I finally did it. I kidnapped them and performed the ritual. They slowly turned hideous and ugly. And I really thought that it will work.

But then you saw me. And all falls down. And then I hit you with a rock making you unconscious and forget about all of the things that you saw.

I told your old man that this monsters did that to you, and they started a war. Not long after, chaos happened to the kingdom and all of those things was made by these creatures.

Your father trusted me as I tried to protect you, but then my plan failed. So I tried to banish from here. And just bring you back again when I fixed this. But I failed again, so I have no choice..." He explained,

"Why would you do this" as you said that, the boys screeched and finally fused themselves to the others. You saw how horrible they look. You gasped then fall on your knees.

Xin moved you away while he charged to them. But they were so strong that they just throw him away like that.

Yeonjun saw you and walks forward. Scared, you didn't move. He looks down at you and you saw... A tear escape from his eyes. Your eyes widened as your heart felt a pang. He moves his hands and wipe the tears that also fell down on your face.

You then noticed, that they weren't bad. They were just being tortured by the spell. You hold his hands and look at his eyes. You saw the Yeonjun you knew smiling at you.

They said that the eyes are windows to your soul. And you saw it. The real him.

You then look at Xin who was fighting with the others. Your blood boiled as you started to walk towards him. But Yeonjun stopped you.

He grabbed your hands and has the look saying "It's okay"

He then walks towards the others as you heard his voice inside your head,

"The end is near"

🍉 : Okay so uh... Sorry for the late publishing of this chapter,

I published it today so I can also publish the first chapter of the Halloween series in the TXT Imagine book that I have,

So ya know, because it's Halloween, it's the occasion... Get it?

Also instead of publishing it yesterday, I just decided to publish it today, coz... Ya know... Nov 1?

Here's the cover of the Imagine Book

Soobin's story is up, and tomorrow is Yeonjun's.

I hope you guys enjoy the chapters in there too,

and since it was an imagine book, the chapters there would be probably (or maybe) faster to upload coz it's just a oneshot.

You can swerve there while waiting for the updates!

Also, I take requests, but that would be published after the Halloween special ends, so... Yeah

That's all, Happy Halloween :)