"Just bring me food here, you did it for the past few days, why change it up." James could tell Marcos wanted to curse him out and drag his ass out of bed and into the dining room but he held off from violence and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he looked at James. "If t-this is Se-Sebastian's fuc-fucked up w-way to get me t-to see him th-than he-he can fu-fuck off right aw-away. He's a fu-fucking p-prick!" James laughed as he tried to sound annoyed but his voice was hoarse. James saw he was pissing Marcos off but the man didn't say anything or made a move to do something so James laughed, even more, coughing a bit as he choked on his saliva. "Laugh it off. Sebastian gave you enough time to think of what you did and let you off the hook, you're lucky he didn't do worse." This made James stop what he was doing and looked back up at Marcos, he was shocked. Was this man serious? He did not just say what he thought he said. He opened his mouth but no words came out, he was speechless. 

He stared at Marcos who didn't say anything else, he had a cocky smirk on his face which made James laugh once again. "You're serious? Is this a joke?" He shook his head. James turned his back to him, ignoring his presence. This man was expecting James to go over what Sebastian and Oliver did to him and come eat with those bastards. Here he thought he could tolerate Marcos a bit but seems like he's the same as the other bastards, he's no different. James closed his eyes trying to be absorbed by sleep, trying to forget this thick silence in the room. He never minded the quiet but now that he spoke with Marcos he felt the quiet to be suffocating. 

James turned back towards Marcos after a few more minutes and noticed he was already gone. There was a small note on the table and James was hesitant to look at it but like they say curiosity killed the cat. He slowly leaned towards the table and picked up the note reading it slowly. 'The door is opened. If you want to eat dinner you have to get out of the room. The kitchen is right beside your room. Marcos.' James quickly crumpled up the note. No way was he getting out of this room, it was a trick. He know it was a trick so he decided to lay back down and go to sleep but just as he was closing his eyes his stomach started to growl. 'Are you kidding me? You betrayer!'

James was sitting on the bed weighing down the options he had. There's option A, he would ignore his hunger and stay in this room or option B, he will go check it out and see if it's a trap and go back if he felt threatened. James sighed in frustration as he clutched the bed sheets, getting up after a few more minutes. He slowly stalked his way to the door pressing down on the handle and just like Marcos said the door was unlocked. He slowly cracked the door open trying to be as quiet as can be. When the door was opened just enough to look out of the stopped to peek his head out. He checked out the area to see what is nearby and once again just like Marcos said the kitchen was right there. It did seem like no one was around but the younger man still had this nerve-racking feeling in his gut. He took a deep breath and opened the door, slowly making his way out to the kitchen. As he got closer he could smell something wonderful. He looked up and saw someone standing in the kitchen. Out of reflex, he jumped as quietly as he could behind a nearby pillar. He then popped his head out to see who it is. He could tell that it was Marcos who was in the kitchen. He sighed out of relief as it seemed he was alone, he then heard a chuckle. "You know, I already know you're there James. Come out, the others are out now, they've been called out to see someone. Come have some dinner." The younger man gulped but came from behind the pillar. He stood there with his bed sheets in his hand. When Marcos noticed he smirked, James couldn't help to roll his eyes. The smirk wiped right off his face which seemed to make James gulp but he tried to keep his nerves down. 

"Anyways I made some curry and rice. Want some?" Just on command, his stomach growled which made James embarrassed and his face started to heat up. "I guess that is a yes then." The way he chuckled made James feel scared and disgusted and his face turned back to its natural colour. He hated how these men acted around him as if he was someone easy to get, he felt so fucking degusted by it. Who do they think they are? Making fun of him and making him feel uncomfortable. Marcos laughed at his misery, seeing how uncomfortable the boy was. He finally calmed down and invited James to sit down while he served him a plate of curry. It smelled delicious, but James still wasn't sure if it is poisoned or not. Marcos sensed his distress rolling his eyes as he took a spoon full of the plate and ate it. It proved his concern but made him feel disgusted too. He passed the plate over to him with a different spoon serving himself a plate too as James started eating the curry. It was delicious and James felt like he was in heaven. For just this moment he decided to let down his guard and pretend like his with friends at their house, laughing and having dinner. He listened to Marcos make bad jokes, rolling his eyes multiple times which made Marcos pissed but he didn't say anything else than warning him to be respectful, it was quiet until someone knocked on the door and James got scared staring at the door. He was cautious once again and Marcos seemed to realize his mood had changed. "Who is it?" He asked. "Sir, Master Sebastian and the others have arrived. Can I let them in?" James got goosebumps just from his name. That vile name of that monster. Sebastian. James believes that for the rest of his life, he'll despise that name. He shook, letting go of his spoon as he locked eyes with Marcos. "Can you wait a second?" The guy sighed. He seemed stressed or tense. "Marcos open the door." From that distinctive voice James could tell it was Oliver and James was about to throw all the food back up. The dirty blonde-haired man made him shake as he shot up from his seat, the chair hitting the floor as he backed up shaking. He grasped the sheets and quickly made a run for it to the bedroom shutting the door with a bang.

James was panicking badly, he was afraid they would find out that he was out of the room. Would they hurt him? Marcos made it seem like he was allowed out but it was to wat with them all, however, he only ate with Marcos, so would they get mad and hurt him for misbehaving? He got a shiver just thinking about last week and felt as though the curry he just ate was 'bout to come right back up. He could hear some noise outside the door, they seemed to be discussing something. Marcos seemed a little angry about running off but James could give no damn, as he started to shake a little. 'Are they mad at me? I knew I should have stayed in the room.' Just then the door opened, and Marcos and Oliver stepped inside. The younger man quickly hid under the sheets trying to shield himself from them. 

"James. Come out. It's only Oliver and me and we don't have all day." Yeah, that is going to work. Hell no. He was not getting out from under these sheets, they would have to drag him out. James was not moving. "G-Go away! I d-don't we want to see y-you." He still had some trouble speaking but he tried to tell them to fuck off in the nicest way he could without getting in trouble. There was a loud sigh and then loud footsteps nearing the bed. Someone grasped the sheets and pulled them right off James, uncovering him as he screeched and screamed his eyes wide. He looked up and saw Marcos looking at him with a smirk. "Come on James, stop being a baby and man up." He scoffed, as I looked into his brown eyes with a glare. "A baby? You are all m-monsters! You killed my father, kid-kidnapped me! Assaulted me and now you want me to trust you? So pa-pathetic. I hate you with my guts! B-burn in hell!" He was angry now, these men were all the same. Always blaming those who did nothing and acting like the victims. He spits in their direction, hitting the floor. He started laughing when Marcos' smile dropped to glare too. Marcos grasped the sheets tightly in his hands and Oliver scoffed. He got closer to James and grasped his arm, which caught him off guard and hurt. "Who do you think you are? Do you think you're so big and strong? Like Sebastian said you only bark and not bite. Marcos was trying to be nice as he is the only one with good patience but I don't have patience, and when I see someone hurt my family it pisses me off." Oliver's eyes were full of hate and James choked on some spit trying to remark but couldn't bring himself to do it when he tightened his grip. Once again James felt scared as hell. This guy seemed even more intimidating than Sebastian but in a different way. He bit his lip trying to stay quiet and not let out any words which would piss Oliver off more. He trashed in his hold and pulled his arm out of Oliver's grasp a bruise already forming. 

"This is why I hate you! You try to seem nice and all but you all treat me like shit, expecting me to just take it!" James choked out at Oliver. Marcos tried to reach his hand out to him but James quickly flinched away scared by their touch. He averted his eyes, ready to punch someone, tears forming in his eyes as he remembered his assaults', their touches and words. There was a sigh before he felt a hand reach out towards him. "I'm sorry." Oliver pulled James towards himself, the younger man screaming. He hugged and James shook afraid if he moves he will get hurt. He panicked and tried to get out but after a while stopped trying.

This was gonna be another long day, James just wants some peace, he just wants to leave. "I wanna go home." The older man didn't say anything as he held onto James. "I want to go home, do you hear me!" It was louder and commanding, trying to get Oliver's attention. The man ignored him as if he said nothing. James started struggling in his hold once again, his hands hitting his chest. Oliver rolled his eyes and looked at James with a glare, pinning his hands. The younger man stared into his blue eyes and gulped down, he looked pissed. He grabbed onto his face bringing it closer towards himself. He then stared right into James' soul, his eyes dark and twisted. James started swearing to try to move back from the hold. Oliver let go after a while laughing. "You're fucking pathetic. A waste of space!" He let go of James fully and made his way off the bed towards Marcos who laughed at James who was wide-eyed. He was caught off guard by that comment. Oliver looked back at the shocked James and what he said made the younger man question his self-worth. "You're nothing but a whore for us to pass around, a fucking slut, a rag doll we can use and dispose of whenever we want. So I could care to shit about what you want! Learn your place, fucking slut!" With that the two men left the room, locking the door too and James was left to his thoughts.

James didn't move from his spot glued to it for a while, as he processed what Oliver said. He shook as tears welled in his eyes and let them fall down his face. He then got off the bed and started trashing the room, turning the place upside down, throwing and breaking everything and anything he got his hands on. There wasn't much in his room but whatever there was, was now broken and smashed, thrown on the floor. James was enraged. Those motherfuckers deserved something worse than death, they deserved eternal hell and suffering.