Ruskin opened the door. Right before his eyes, he saw something suprising. Quite unbelievable.

“Kay?! Are you alright?” Ruskin went after him who’s kneeling down in front of another blonde haired person who’s critically spraweld on the floor. The person was shot right on his stomach.

Kay dropped his gun on the floor and covered half of his face with his right hand.

Ruskin who saw him, looked like he had some serious bussines going on. He saw Kay’s hands both covered with bandages and a bruise on his forehead, covered with his bangs.

“How did you get hurt?” Ruskin touched his bruise on his forehead.

“I…” Kay shook his head that made Ruskin let go of his forehead.

“Ohoo… There it is, Kay’s other side” Milverton went in the room with joy.

“ I- It’s not-“ He was panicked.

“Stop the act, Kay” Milverton looked at him flat.

“I didn’t -“ His sentence was cut by Milverton.

He held Kay’s gun and pointed it at the person on the floor, almost pulling the trigger.

“Do it” Milverton gave the gun to Kay.

“ I can’t-“

Milverton looked at him sharply.

With trembling hands, he took the gun from Milverton’s hand, pointed it at the body, right on the stomach.

Milverton went closer to him, made him trembled and scared, more and more. Right on his ear he said “ Imagine the pain, feel it! You don’t want it right?? So end his misery with this” Milverton grinned.

Both of Milverton’s hands are now holding, guiding Kay’s wrists to point at the man laid on the floor.

“P-please..” Kay can’t even speak nor breathe.

“He’s all yours” Milverton let go of Kay’s shaky hands.

His eyes tried to focus, stared at the man who’s laying on the ground. He mouthed

“Bond”

Bond stared at him empty

“I’m sorry…”

*BANG*

Hours later— Whiteley estate.

Whiteley went home as usual, but he saw the gate was opened.

“Mr… Mr. Whiteley…” Markus was fortunately conscious.

“Markus! Stay with me, sta- huh?” He saw blood right behind Markus’ body.

“Here..” Markus gave him an opened envelope.

“ Is this-“ Too late, Markus’ breath was no longer found.

“Maggie?! Sam?!” He went around his house to search for them.

He found them… bodies only, no soul.

“Sa-Sam… Without you in this world… What shall I do now..?” He hugged his only brothee who he loves the most.

A step was heard, Inspector Sturridge is the only person alive and well.

“Wh- Why aren’t you hurt?! D..Did you..”

“ I’m afraid it’s true. I’m the one who killed your family. But please! Believe me! I had no choice! Both my wife and child was stolen! I did this for them” Sturridge showed Whiteley the knife he used to kill.