𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 : 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

Start from the beginning

his eyes began to show emotions. all i could see is the reflection of his face in the moonlight.

"i'm so sorry." his breath become ragged as i started to walk closer to him. his eyes having tears that i didn't seen my whole entire life when he extended his arms next to mine.

in that cold evening ...

i'm finally having the warmth in his arms.

i've finally count my lucky stars right now. it didn't died down as the night began to flew old. it felt like time finally slows down on its pace as i feel his warmth inside me.

the anger seeping through me had already thrashed down. i couldn't feel anything but the welcoming ...

forgiveness.

"i-i'm sorry ... i'm sorry ... " he continously mumbled while he trembled completely in my arms. i could feel his shoulders gets up and down everytime he heave a sob. his heart beating audible in my ears as i layed my head down.

that was the first time i've seen him so vulnerable.

it took time ... for the last two years i didn't feel these kind of hug that he's just the only one who could makes me warm. his scent fumbles in my nose when i closed my eyes. tears raining so much in my wet cheeks that i couldn't wiped it away.

"i can't ... baji died, y/n." he shook his head as he buried his head onto my neck. he was badly shaking in my arms as he immitate his pain, giving up and being weak.

i shook my head as i shushed him, "shh... it's not your fault, okay. baji did what's the best for us." i caressed his soft locks. i really missed the way it glides through my fingers. and the way how he used to hugged me tightly.

we stayed in our position for the moment. the two of us still could feel the pain, but although it became numb. shutting my eyes closed as i nudged my chin on his softly, calming him down as i held his head on my shoulders.

from that moment, i knew he already felt that.

the sound of the crickets was the only one creating noise in-between us while we sat on the swing of the playground to calm ourselves. the moon shine so bright, illuminating my eyes while hearing my own heartbeat still in-tact.

"how are you after all these years, mikey? " it was almost a whisper when his eyelids fluttered. his features glowed around my eyes, as if it was so enchanted to meet him again. i was the only one who gave up the silence, completely zoned out through the beauty of the night sky.

he was sitting just behind me, a space in-between us, and it made a creaks everytime he sways a little on that rusty swing.

"nothing's new." he frugally said, "i didn't knew that things would go out like this." i'll admit that his answer was kind of stupid but i couldn't say anything despite of the silence engulped us.

"you ... you really did that? "

he didn't answer again as he already feel the guilt hovering around him. i could already see him poking his cheeks inside his mouth as his eyes stared at the ground, eyes like a dark coal.