𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭 : 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘐𝘵

Third Person's Point Of View

"mikey!! " y/n snapped out when baji was already right infront of her. he coughed out blood with his sly smirk creating on his lips. their eyes met as y/n started to clench her fist.

blood was gushing everywhere as baji strode towards passing her, she could feel baji's heavy breathing behind her and that shattered her completely. she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. this isn't what she wanted to happen. this isn't.

"you got mad just for me? thanks ... man." he said as it was kind of joke. mikey had stopped beating kazutora and that's when he halted to turn in baji. his eyes that was dull somehow, came back into his senses.

"baji." mikey mumbled. baji remembered how he loved both of his friends, and seeing them right now having a chaos just because of him ... feels like he was a burden.

"but ... this wound ain't gonna kill me."

y/n's heart began to pound the moment when she heard a mettalic cold thing gotten out of the air, she heard it how baji clearly opened a knife infront of them.

"baji!! stop!! s-shit!! "

the salt tears started to fall on the air. her world began to downfall when he held the cold knife in the air. it felt like it was another slow motion when she rushed towards his him.

but it was too late.

"y/n."

a deep voice called her. she was in a deep slumber of sleep. she's hugging someone's pillow and her body wouldn't respond.

"hmm ... " she hummed as she buried her face on it.

"hey, sleepyhead! wake up! " she immediately jumped on the bed when someone had slapped her butt making her almost fall.

the aegan haired boy appeared on her sight, his fang showing beneath his lips as he stucked his tongue out.