𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 : 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

Warning: Mentions of panic attacks, Anxiety, Taking Pills and Depression

---

"e-eh?! " both hina and me frowned in shock. we didn't even know that mikey-kun and emma were siblings.

oh, they also have the same resemblance. i didn't notice that.

after knowing where did draken-kun lived, i immediately bid goodbye to him as i was exhausted and tired. i was in the middle of walking down the streets and my mind was thinking about emma liking draken-kun when suddenly, i saw her with someone.

they were too happy and the girl slung his arms over him, just like how a clingy girlfriend would do. it feels like my blood went ccoldwhen i saw who was the guy she's walking with.

mikey-kun?!

it was a long story, hina and naoto coincidentally met me and when they found out that i was spying them ... hina was furious and confused. that's when she immediately barged infront of them without a second thought to stop what they were doing but then draken-kun interrupted us by telling that mikey-kun brought her sister in her birthday. he then gave emma his birthday gift that made the girl blush.

it was almost embarassing to misunderstood that emma and mikey are dating! yikes! should've been spy them all along!

"waaahhhh!! this parfait looks good! " my lips twitched when hina already forgot about what happened.

"looks like she's already forgotten about what happened." naoto just scratched and shaked his head.

i was about to call her but then my phone suddenly ring inside my pocket. i took it in just to see my sister's numbers inside.

"hello, y/n-chan? " i called on the line.

"where are you right now, takemitchi? " her voice looks so tired. when my sister started to call, i took a glance at mikey-kun who was now looking at me. that made me swallowed hard as i looked away and answer the call for a while.

"egg n' thingz in shibuya." i answered.

"yo, mikey! gotta go! happy birthday again, emma! " draken-kun smiled at the siblings and then already walked away. mikey-kun never left his eyes on me ... he didn't even greeted back on draken-kun or just nod at him. it was emma whose the one answered him.

"you're with? ... them? " i noticed that she was hesitating to ask a name but then her voice changed when he heard draken-kun eventually in the other line.