𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 : 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘦

time is ticking whenever the moment our eyes met

time is ticking whenever the moment our eyes met. mitsuya’s eyes never leave mine up until he leaned to sat on the empty table behind all of the fabrics i’ve put together earlier in the door.

“it’s been 2 years since you’re missing in toman. ” his voice began to feel sharp, as i could feel the sensation of pain in my chest. my eyes blur, just to stop the tears that i’ve been holding for a while.

and i could already feel dizzy, my knees started to burn as for how many minutes i was standing there.

“why did you do that? ” my eyes lingered through when he rolled his measuring tape back that was hanging on his neck. i couldn’t answer though. no words coming out through my mouth. i feel like it was taped or something.

“i’m not happy with what i’m used to right now, mitsuya. ” it was almost a whisper because i don’t want to stutter. my throat had already a lump, which is so hard to talk.

the moment he was done with his things, he suddenly walked right through me. my heart drummed like crazy. if he will hurt me with words, i can still accept that.

and i know this is really all my fault.

he was like an older-brother towards me back then. he scolds me whenever i took things in a wrong turn. he’s also the one who comforts me when i was once teased by baji and mikey.

“mikey was longing after you. ” before he could even got into me, i immediately stepped past right through him, but stopped when he said those words that made my heart pained even more.

“is he ... mad? ” of-course, he’s mad!

he didn’t answered. but one thing’s for sure ... he’s been mad at me for how long i’ve never bid goodbye in toman and vanished like a bubble.

“up until now you’re still lurking behind those shadows, y/n. did it get you tired too whenever your hiding those griefs? ” suddenly, a tear caught up my cheeks. his words made a mark on my heart.

i am. i really am.

“do you want to know why am i hiding? ” i finally turned myself to face him. his eyes started to fulfilled with sadness, which is new for me.

“tell him that i’m back. ” a smile plastered on my face as the tears started spreading on my cheeks.

th hallway ground became solemn as my heavy steps echoed around, leaving him inside the classroom.

what pained me the most is ...

i didn’t escaped with my own will.

someone pushed me to do this.