𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 : 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

just how the day changes again

just how the day changes again. not seein' a familiar person and hoping that one of them will meet you up or embrace you, will also made you sick all the time.

those people inside the train station, meeting each other after they hurdled out of the train door, watched as they jumped from their loved ones heading back to them.

i could feel all the jelousy and pang in my heart.

even our parents, they couldn't afford us the true love. the love that they mean is all about taking care of us for some things. not valuable things. and we never recieved love.

that's why, i'm slowly craving for it.

i cut off my gazes at them and put my hands in my jacket's pocket. the train announcer had announced. a train will be arrived right here for a few minutes.

people have gathered inside upon hearing the announce. some of them are looking in their watch, while tapping their feet. not wanting to be late. also, some of them are silent and calmly reading books or hearing musics within their mp3 playlist.

my eyes stared at the signboard, the time numbers slowly decreasing further any seconds as it was some countdowns that we are waiting for the next train to stopped. my eyes became dull being dumbfounded for a while, while my mind filled away with thoughts again.

'promise me you'll always be by my side. '

"looks like someone wasn't been on your side, huh? "

i almost flinched when i heard a feminine voice beside me. strands of pink pale hair was seen when it was illuminated by the lights on the area, it became neon pink. those eyes emerald eyes shinning and was almost wanted to burn you underground was flaming, giving her a fierce look on her face.

"how's the day? y/n? " she tapped my shoulder, her smile as wide and tamed, her sakura scent never left my nose. we made eye contact for some time, and i already guessed what she meant.

"senju ... "

faint punches and the smoke cigarette welcomed me after we stepped inside the building. the delinquents living right here was more bold, unlike those delinquents living in the quarters and in the slums who did nothing but beat the people out of their shit.

this gang was clearly different from any other gangs. i also heard that they had pure transactions upon some illegal and shady business. but i also never thought that people who will lead this gang was just the people i met entirely few years ago.