𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣 : 𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯

"then why i shouldn't be right there, after all?! " takemitchi shouted with all his force, protesting as he couldn't find out what was the reason of him quitting

"because you shouldn't be there! you used to be a normal boy and learn inside the school not to be a delinquent! " it's already enough. i've popped out so hard that i scolded him right after we were back inside his apartment.

"but i can't! " he answered.

"then why?! " he paused for a little bit, his eyes widen that made me confused.

what's his motive on joining a gang?

suddenly, a tear escaped from his eyes making me frown. just ... what the hell is going on and why he didn't tell me this after all?

"i-i can't tell you right now what was happening, y/n-chan. you might not believe it be - "

"then tell me. right. now. " i pointed out while my hands are now on my waist.

"i can't! i'm sorry! " he said and left the house without a proper reason as to why he's doing this.

am i really that untrustworthy sister?

weeks have passed and we never talked with takemitchi again. i was still upset to the fact that he never said his reason in joining that gang.

it's not that i was too overprotective about him. it's because that gang already pushed me and i'm afraid that they might hurt my brother too.

i don't know what will happen if something's happen with my brother.

"y/n-chan, please don't be mad at takemitchi. i could still see that his friends weren't that bad." hina approached me later that day when the lunch time comes out. she told me how she slapped mikey in the face as she misunderstood him as a bad guy

but that made her shock when she thought he would hurt her but besides ... i was also shocked to hear that he just laughed it off and said that he doesn't hurt a girl.

what in the freaking hell?

didn't hurt a girl?

"takemitchi tells me about how toman was good in-spite of their morale and helping others. " hina happily tells me about what happend. and i couldn't help but it made my heart flutter.

despite of all they've been going through, they still have their kindness towards people.

i just let out a heavy sighed. i accept the fact that my brother was still joining on that gang, and he's already used to them like a good friend. and there's a part of me that wanted to let it go, as my heart believed that they are still the toman i've met.