𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 : 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

Y/N's Point Of View

Y/N's Point Of View

my hands were getting clammy again. my heart was beating faster every minutes will passed. my eyes rested on the wall clock, counting the time. it was already 10 pm in the evening but i couldn't sleep and i was just remained awake inside my parents house.

i couldn't tell the feeling on meeting him ... alone.

what could i say? what will be our conversation? i don't know. all i could felt right now was ... nervous.

questions were scattering inside my mind right now as i peeked outside my window. it's getting colder as i waited for him. but waiting inside my room is making me suffocated more. that's why i decided to sneaked outside without making any noise.

the air was peculiar. it was more than days since i didn't feel the fresh air beneath. i hugged my jacket as i passed down the streets. it was already my 12th sighed at the time as i slid my hands under my pocket because of the cold.

it was a long walk as for me. i wanted the time to passed by and the conversation will be enough. i also wanted to talk to him for everything but because i really miss all of him. his touch, his scent, his eyes, and of course ... the smile i used to see sometimes.

the time when he used to dumped me, all i could feel was anger, pain, and alone. but my heart ... it was also fighting my feelings alone. my feelings was more bigger than the absolute pain i've gotten.

i've already promised right through them ...

that i'll come back.

i wanted to fix him even though it's unfair.

tears gathered in my eyes as i lie my head down, looking at the sidewalks while the cars were passing by.

yeah, just for him.

"y/n."

i froze in my tracks as i've completely heard that familiar voice infront of me. as i forced my head up ... there he was.

"mikey." my lips quievered as i restrained myself creating a small sob. my eyes are getting blurry because of the tears. i could feel my heart began to pounding loudly and my hands were shaking inside my jacket.