1͟8͟

↭𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨↭
📍 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢↭𝟸.𝟹𝟶ᴘᴍ

𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 12𝓉𝒽

"Zayir. I'm in Mississippi now." I told my baby dad on the phone.

"Can we talk about it later. Because really ion- what the fuck is you doing in Mississippi?!" He yelled cutting me off.

"I'm tryna get my real baby daddy back. The fuck." I scrunched up my face as I looked at the paper which I guess had the address of where that bitch was at.

I had to beg somebody to break into Murda's phone so I know where he was at and apparently he in Mississippi.

I bet that bitch here.

"Leave that man alone. You got me." He scrunched his face up.

"That nigga don't even want yo annoying ass." He said my mouth dropped open.

"Yes he does." I mugged the phone.

"You know what?? Do you. You gone regret when I leave yo ass to do shit alone. All I'm gone care about is my son." He said standing up" causing me to get alerted.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled looking at the phone as people at the airport turned to look at me.

"Zayir. Stop fucking playing with me! Where the fuck are you- I'm getting full custody since you wanna be an ho." he hung up on my face.

"I know his ass-" I got cut off by a car honking.

I turned around seeing this Uber guy.

"Ayo Fam. You called an Uber?" This nigga said.

"Yes." I said.

"Yo name Ashanti?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Aight. Hop in fore somebody bust a cap in yo lifted lace." He said causing my mouth to drop open as I got in.

"Dang. Ian meant it like that." He chuckled causing me to mug the back of his head.

"Mean ass nigga." I rolled my eyes as I closed the door.

" Can you take me here?" I asked handing him the white paper.

Ian had time to cuss him out. I already have to beat up somebody.

"Mhh." He said taking the paper and typing it in the GPS.

I hope to catch him with her so I can kill her right in front of him.

↬𝐉𝐚𝐢'𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐲𝐚 𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬↫
📍 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢

↬𝐉𝐚𝐢'𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐲𝐚 𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬↫ 📍 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢