𝐾𝑒'𝑗𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝐵𝑟𝑦𝑎𝑛 𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑦
📍𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 ↭𝟏𝟐𝐩𝐦

ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 𝟹ʀᴅ

"What Chu gonna do for the baby?" I asked as Ashanti walked in my room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What Chu gonna do for the baby?" I asked as Ashanti walked in my room.

I was preparing my stuff for when me and the boy go to the trip. Ion know where we was gone go yet. But there was this one city I wouldn't mind visiting because I had always wanted to go there.

"I thought you said fuck this kid." She said as she sat on my bed mugging my stuff.

"Listen. Yesterday Ian meant nun of that shit." I lied.

"You sure? You seemed serious bout it." She said as she kept starring at my stuff.

She picked up a necklace.

"Mmhp." I said glancing at her then back at the clothes and then back at her quickly seeing she had on familiar clothes and a necklace in her hand.

"Can i wear it?" She asked with a small smiled.

"Hell! The fuck no! This mine." I said snatching it outta her hand and putting it around my neck.

"Where you got them clothes?" I asked scanning the clothes one last time.

I Mugged the hell out of her.

"Ain't them clothes a lil small for you to be wearing them??" I asked as i scanned it again.

I'm damn sure she not wearing what I'm thinking she wearing. Cause i swear ima kill her and this bastard in her belly.

"Oh. I found it in your wardrobe. Does it look nice on me? Why you ain't tell me you got me some clothes." She said standing up as she did a lil 360.

"Take them off." I said starring at the clothes on her.

"What?" She said confused.

"I said TAKE THEM OFF." I raised my voice she widened her eyes.

"I don't understand does it not- ASHANTI FUCKING TAKE THE CLOTHES OFF!!! ION WANNA HEAR NO A, A, OR B, B's JUST FUCKING TAKE THE CLOTHES OFF AND KEEP YO NOSEY ASS OUTTA MY WARDROBE." I yelled cutting her off starting to becoming inpatient.

Ion know who told ha ass to be nosey and look in my wardrobe.

"Okay! Sorry. I thought you would like it." She said walking in the bathroom with her clothes this time.

I starred at her as I walked to my wardrobe and checked if all of Dua's clothes were still in place and they was apart from the one she had on.

The picture, the Necklace and the clothes were the only thing I had left of Dua. And they all still had her smell so the fact that Ashanti wore her clothes gets me mad to the next level.

DESIREजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें