2͟0͟

This chapter not about Murda and Dua, but I suggest you read it to understand when Book 3 comes out.

Also I'm tryna finish this book cause I'm getting tired of it.

↭𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐳↭
📍 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢↭𝟷𝟶ᴘᴍ
⚡ႳD⚡

I knocked on Alyssa door and she came and opened the door but was bout to close it on my face and I stopped it

"Tf." I said frowning pushing the door open.

"Fuck is wrong with you?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked panicking.

"Why is yo ass panicking?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "You acting like we ain't fucked 3 years ago." I shook my head walking towards the living room.

"And I'm still mad that I fucked you." She rolled her eyes as she followed me in the living room.

"Quadrilateral. Why the fuck you in my house??" She asked as she grabbed my shirt before I could sit down.

"Because This my house too. Tf." I frowned.

"You acting like I wasn't the one that gave you money to buy this house and the car." I shook my head at her.

"Okay. And thank you. Now can you leave please?" She asked looking around scared.

"Unt. Unt." I removed my shoes laying on her coach.

"What you saying?" I said getting on my phone as I heard somebody call her name.

But it sounded like a kid.

I frowned.

"You got a kid in here?" I scrunched my face up.

"No." She shook her head.

"Then. Who lil nigga?" I asked.

"My nephe- mamaaaa!" The lil nigga cut her off causing me to look at her with an eyebrow raised.

She sighed as she ran upstairs, I stood up following behind her.

"Yes baby?" She asked the lil man who looked bout 3.

I frowned.

"Alyssa- shh not now." She said picking up the lil boy.

I starred at the kid looking just like when I was a kid.

I had picture of me. Even thought my mama and pops died. They died as soon as I turned 3. And I was left with my grandmother. Who then also died as soon as I turned 6. And then I was given in to my foster care but I ran at the age of 16 and from there I lived by myself.