↝𝐾𝑒'𝑗𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝐵𝑟𝑦𝑎𝑛 𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑦↜
Same day round 7pm

I starred at Dua cooking whiles I played with my daughter.

I kinda knew she was mine at some point when i saw we looked alike but Ian wanted to believe it, until she confirmed it to me.

But then again. She lied.

I should be beating her ass up. But i needa control my anger, especially now that ion pop them pills no more.

When I used to pop them pills they would calm me down. But ion wanna make the same mistake I made last time.

"Dada?" I heard Jouri say causing me to slightly smile.

Ian expect her to remember so quick that I told her that I'm her daddy. This warms my heart.

"Yes baby?" I said.

"I watch cocomelon?" She asked.

"What about dada?" I asked.

"Dada, watch with me." She cheesed hugging me.

"Aight. Come on then." I said opening Netflix as I typed in cocomelon.

"Mama. But you watch all the episodes." I told her.

"I don't give a fuck." She said causing my eyes to widen.

"Na'jouri! I will pop that lil mouth of yours!!" Jai yelled at Her.

"Sorry mommy." She said quickly.

I shook my head pressing a random episode and got up walking in the kitchen.

I know I told Jouri I was gone watch cocomelon with her. But Jai looks soo fine right now.

I pulled up my pants whiles walking in the kitchen and licked my lips starring up at her.

"I can't even be mad at yo ass nomore." I said.

"What?" She said with a frown and Turning to look at me.

"I mean that you so fine that I can't even be mad at you for keeping my daughter from me." I said feeling my phone vibrate.

I looked down at her shorts seeing a lil of her ass sticking out of her short.

"Damn." I said starring at it as my phone vibrated again.

Her shorts were turning me the fuck on. but I'm gone behave.

"Damn. Can I get my ass back??" She asked chuckling.

I laughed licking my lips.

"So when yo boys going back?" She asked changing topic as I pulled out my phone.

My dick was on hard because of Jai.

I wish she could suck it or sum. I feel so horny right now.

"Next two weeks." I said.

"Oh. Like money and nem." She said.

"Money and Nem here?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. But they always outside. Eather with Jouri. Or With Maika. Ion even kno why the came here if they ain't even spending a lil time with me." She said causing me to starred at her.

"Oh okay." I said as I looked at the text.

It was Quezy telling me that they found KB.

I sent him a text to kill him before I turned my attention back to Dua.