Chapter 37: Official (uh slight nsfw ig?)

Simon dropped Xiao Zhe out of his arms gently and opened the bathroom door. "Please help yourself."

Xiao Zhe took a last glance at Simon. "Don't you dare come inside!"

"Don't worry. I won't."

After about 1 or 2 minutes, the door creaked open and a flustered-looking Xiao Zhe tilted his head and peeked out of the door.

Simon was spellbound to see the figure in front of him. He froze; it was like he had been struck with a freezing spell.

Xiao Zhe took a little jog to Simon's side and teased him with a flirty smirk. "Too handsome to be true?"

Simon finally snapped out of reality and cleared his throat. "Not as handsome and charming as I am."

"Eh, you are just too shy to admit it! Anyway, are you the one who made this ring?" Xiao Zhe asked as he stared at it in awe.

"Mn. It took me days to craft it. You should be grateful enough."

"Hah! Now i know why its so uglyyy!"

Simon pulled Xiao Zhe's right ear and gritted his teeth. "Say it again.."

"Ahh! Okay okay, it's pretty~"

☆☆☆☆☆

They soon arrived at the chapel and walked inside. The interior was beyond extra; with gently lit up chandeliors hanging up the high white roofs.

Xiao Zhe looked around the place and asked out of curiosity. "Why is there no one here? It's so quiet..."

"I want this day to be special. So, just the both of us."

"Just the both of us??"

"You don't like it...?" Simon asked, concerned.

  Xiao Zhe paused for a second, then gave him a megawatt smile that could lit up Simon's dark world. "I love it! Anything Simon ge-ge says."

  The priest came walking towards their direction and smiled. "Are you two ready?"

   "Yes!" the two of them answered at the same time.

    'Ting.. ting.. ting...'

    "Zhang zhehan, will you take this Simon Gong as your husband?"

     "Absolutely yes!"

     "Simon Gong, will you take this Zhang Zhehan as your husband from now on and forever?"

     Simon nodded and smiled warmly.

     "Alright, now the groom... and the groom can seal the wedding with a kiss."

     This was unexpected, but Xiao Zhe was the one to attack him first this time. His lips brushed Simon's delicately, like butterfly wings; just long enough that he could inhale his warm breath, and feel the warmth of his skin.

     He wanted this moment to last forever.

     ~~~~~

     "I told you not to drink too much! This is what you get for not listening to your husband." Xiao Zhe complained as they trudged into the driveway.

     "Mn..."

     Simon's entire face was light red, his legs all squishy like jelly, and his arms were wrapped around Xiao Zhe's neck.

     Xiao Zhe was carrying him on his back, huffing and panting from exhaustion. Just a few more steps away from home...

     Earlier this morning, Simon had asked permission from the director to go home for "personal issues" and after the wedding ceremony, they took a flight straight back to Beijing.

     The driver's car broke down halfway through the journey, and Xiao Zhe had to carry this darn drunkard all the way back home.

    Xiao Zhe stopped for a while and took a deep breath, unlocking the door using "their" house keys.

    Xiao Zhe laid his husband on the soft, comfy bed, then Simon grabbed his wrists. "Sorry Xiao Zhe, I'm too drunk for today....mmm, maybe tomorrow..."

     "Why can't I do you for once?" Xiao Zhe pouted. "Can't I have some fun too?"

     Simon turned his head away from his hot breath. "Fine... but please be gentle..."

      "Okay!" Xiao Zhe excitedly and aggresively jumped on him and started unbuttoning his(Simon's and his) clothes and pants.

     Simon's eyes were really too tired; he let out a muffled moan and stared at Xiao Zhe.

     He was devouring him like crazy.

     Finally, Simon couldn't resume the sight in front of him anymore and fell asleep.