Chapter 19: How does it feel like falling in love?

"Huh?" Zhehan then lowered his voice and head slightly, "I mean... you can do it if you want to..."

         ......

        Simon checked his ears to make sure that he just misheard everything Xiao Zhe had said just now.

        So basically, Xiao Zhe was asking Simon to "do him" in a very weird and  "polite" way.

         But is he gonna do it?

        ABSOLUTELY.F*CKINGLY.NOT

         'Ring!' A notification from Simon's phone broke out the awkward silence betweeen them.

         He pulled Xiao Zhe out of his arms and collapsed on the couch, checking the message nonchalantly. Apparently it was Carrey.

          'Oh god is she going to say everything that had just happened at his house to everyone she met across the street??' Simon couldn't help but think.

           Fortunately( or unfortunately), when Simon checked the message Carrey sent to him, it was a totally random one.

           "How does it feel like falling in love?"

           UHM WELL NOW THAT WAS A HARDER QUESTION THAN JUST CARREY BASICALLY ASKING, "IS THAT GUY AT YOUR HOUSE YOUR BF OR SOMETHING?"

          So Simon quickly texted back, "How am i supposed to know? I'm not google."

          He had never even loved anyone in his life.

          So, how can he know the answer to that question?

         "Ah, come on! Don't be shy; share your experiences with the little guy at your house!"

          Simon just read the text and completely ignored it.

           He then looked around to see Xiao Zhe cleaning the floor with the napkins he gave him.

           Zhang Zhehan's pov:

           He was desperately trying to clean up the mess that "he had just made" and grumbling and complaining to himself, 'He didn't even lend me a hand! So rude!'

           That's what he thought before a warm hand touched his. He looked up to see Simon gazing into his eyes intently for the second time.

             'Gulp...'

             "What are you looking at? Is your owner's face too handsome?" Simon quipped.

              Before he could open his mouth, Simon held his hands softly and began wiping the floor with him together.

             His heart was beating so fast he could hear it on his ears clearly.

              'So this is what it feels like falling in love...' he thought.

             "Why do you keep looking at me like that? It's so creepy,"Simon finally asked, feeling uneasy, "Go clean yourself."

             Xiao Zhe let out an "Oh" then took some clean clothes and locked himself in the bathroom.

            After hearing the water splashing sounds in the bathroom, Simon threw the napkins into the garbage can. It felt so sticky and icky, so he decided not to wash them instead.

          While his body seemed to be in its place, his mind is already flying away, 'Why do I feel so shy when he's around and my cheeks burning? Something is definitely wrong with me...'