Chapter 17: A soft kiss

This chapter is going to be the sweetest chapter of all time!💖
Enjoy~

      When he opened his eyes out of curiousity( to check what happened to the "thief") Zhehan was sprawled on the floor, milk spilled on the floor and some on his clothes, wailing, "WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

      Simon blinked several times to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. He was speechless for a moment, then he backed several steps away from Xiao Zhe, murmuring, "Oh... Xiao Zhe, it's just you..."

        Xiao Zhe sobbed hysterically, "You...! You hit me on the head so hard, it hurts!"

         Simon didn't know what to do at the time.

         He reached out to one of the kitchen cupboards and snatched a fistful of napkins, giving one to Xiao Zhe, "...here."

          Xiao Zhe rolled his eyes and grumped, "I'm not doing that by myself! It's your fault; wipe it for me!"

          Simon held his breath and sighed, "Don't be such a spoiled little brat! Here!"

           Zhang Zhehan's pov:

           He was mad and salty at Simon for being such a "responsible and kind-hearted owner." He was about to give in and clean himself up when a wicked idea suddenly popped into his head. He could run around the kitchen and let Simon chased him.

           Who knows, Simon might just trip on the puddle of milk and fall.

           Xiao Zhe let out an evil smirk and said innocently, pretending to be angy, "You dumb irresponsible owner! This is why no one likes you! Bweehhh!!" he stuck his tongue out at Simon playfully.

           "You..." Simon was ready to get up and pinch his ears.

           "Catch me if you can ahaha!" Xiao Zhe dodge his hands and began running around the place.

           Only, he didn't know that the one who would trip and fall down later would be him, not Simon.

           "Woah! Woah, help!"

            Xiao Zhe was flailing and waving his hands frantically, trying to regain his balance.

            But he couldn't.

            He closed his eyes tightly and was ready for what seemed to be a huge fall, when suddenly a hand grabbed his waist softly.

            Or at least, that's what he thought so.

           Somehow, the force of him falling made their lips smacked together. When Zhehan opened his eyes, he was gazing intently at Simon's eyes and his lips were touching his.

           The warm sensation of his soft lips and the look of his tender eyes were enough to make his heart beat 100 times per second, like a bass drum.

           'Thump thump thump
            Thump thump thump'

            Weirdly enough, Simon didn't pull himself out of the hug and continue kissing him instead.

            'How... why does it feel like I am attracted to him like a magnet?' That's what he thought.

            Simon finally managed to pull himself out of him and bit his lip.

           Meanwhile, Zhehan cheeks and ears were starting to get red, "Y-You thief!"

           "What do you mean I'm a  thief?! Clearly you are the one being a thief here!" Simon shot back.

           Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted them from their bickering. "Hello, Simon? Its me, Carrey!"