Chapter 12: A smart little cat

Mrs. Liu then finally let out a chuckle and gushed, "Ah! Simon, I didn't know that you have a boyfriend!"

      WAIT WHAT, WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?!

      Simon was about to explain that this was just a HUGE misunderstanding, but he got interrupted by Zhehan saying, "Yes! I am Simon ge-ge's boyfriend!"

      He looked really innocent and charming just by saying that, and for a split second, his heart stop beating at that moment.

      'W-what's happening to me ...'

       Mrs. Liu saw Simon blushing and immediately put all sorts of comments, "Wow! Simon, you have grown up!" She patted him on the shoulder. "Eh, when did you meet him and why didn't you tell any of us about it?"

        Zhehan answered that question for him with a cheerful expression, "We met that one rainy day when... Mmhmmm!"

        Simon slapped his hands on his mouth before Zhehan could say anything stupid and said to Mrs. Liu coldly, "Actually, Mrs. Liu, we are just going on a date right now. You must be busy, why not get back to work...?"

        "Ah, yes, I totally forgot about that", Mrs. Liu slapped her forehead. Then she smiled, "Have fun, kids!"

        A second after she left, the angry kitty bit Simon's hands without mercy and hissed at him. "Mreaw!"

       "OUCHHH!" Simon retracted his painful hands back from this crazy little kid and screamed at him, "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT IM YOUR BOYFRIEND TO MRS. LIU?! MY REPUTATION IS GOING TO BE RUINED! NOW SCRAM, I HAVE ENOUGH OF DRAMA WITHOUT YOU COMING HERE AND RUINING MY LIFE!!"

        Zhehan was a bit stunned, so he lowered his head and walked a few steps away from him. He was sick of trying, and was ready to go back and have a total meltdown at home. But then it started raining lightly outside. Yes, this is it; this is the perfect time to show him his real form!

        Simon was still trying to get rid of the pain and blowing his hand, when suddenly, he felt his right hand being dragged away by someone.

         He looked up to see who it was and sure enough, it was that darn Zhang Zhehan!

         They finally arrived outside and Zhehan ran away towards the rain with an excited expression on his face; now this time Simon was definitely going to believe him!

        Drops of water dropped on him but he didn't mind. Although, it was a little cold.

        "So, are you dragging me outside in the rain to die from hypothermia?"

        Zhehan looked at him and nodded.

         Simon rolled his eyes and sighed softly.

         He did feel a little sorry for this guy with "mental-illness" though.

         Like who would randomly tell a person that he is his boyfriend and going out wet in the rain?

         'Must be a physcho living out in the sewers for so long he actually forgot how to live normally' he thought.

         That's when a cat figure appeared right in front of his very eyes and let out a happy meow, "Meow~!"