Chapter 4: Xiao zhe

He will surely give the guy a kick at the butt if he actually attended it. How dare he kept stealing his limelight, in like, literally every audition he auditioned for.

          Another call woke him up from his thinking. It was from his new assistant, Carrey.

          He originally didn't want an assistant for himself but his manager, Sam insisted. He reasoned that "When you're popular, you better have an assistant, or else you'll make me look bad!"

          Of course, Simon gave in because he didn't want to upset his only friend's feelings.

          "Hiiiiii!!" It was Carrey's cheerful and bubbly voice; to him it sounded like nothing else but the usual news lady who sounds overly cheerful despite what news she is broadcasting about.

           "... hi," he replied coldly.

           Carrey sighed, "You really should learn how to talk; try adding some words instead of just saying hi. So boring!"

           Simon didn't say anything.

           Carrey continued on, "anyways, great news! I just wanted to say that you are chosen for a local magazine photoshoot this afternoon around 1 am... but since you don't really care about it, i won't bother..."

            "Okay, thanks for informing me." Simon raised his voice a little bit, making him sound a little excited.

              Carrey smiled, "Nice! The photoshoot studio is just around the corner, wait for a second..."

              A notification popped out at Simon's phone.

             "There you go! See you there at 1 pm!:D" she ended the call.

              Simon sighed with relief, he finally had something to do today.

               He glanced at the playful kitty, who was playing and running around the house right now.

              "Meow~"

                He scratched between the kitty's ears and the kittu gave him a cute, satisfied expression.

                "So, hmmm... to make it easier for me, what do you think about the name 'Xiao Zhe'?"

                 The kitty is still enjoying the warmth of Simon's hands, it didn't meow or do anything else.

                  Simon smiled: "Alright, you will be called Xiao Zhe from now on!"

                   To be continued:)

My friend's summary for the whole chapter:

Lmaoooo😭