You giggled as he opened the door to our Uber, muttering to yourself as you slid in, "That's why I am going to keep this up." Spencer slid in from the opposite side of the car, telling the driver where we're going, then looked at you, asking, "Everything ok?"

You smirked, moving closer to sit beside him, answering, "Yeah, everything's fine." Spencer smiled, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and pulling you close to his body. Throughout the drive to the bar, the both of you were fairly quiet because one, you weren't in your own car and you guys spent the majority of the ride staring out the window looking at all the buildings you guys would pass.

Within half an hour you guys arrived at the bar, Spencer paid the driver before getting out of the car and coming over to your side to help you out. He grabbed a hold of your hand when you stepped out of the car, shutting the door behind you and keeping you close to his side when you both started walking towards the entrance of the bar.

There was a short line to enter, but it didn't take any more than ten minutes to get inside the bar. When you both walked in, Spencer started to look around for his team, and you took notice of how packed the bar actually was. "I found them. Come on," Spencer announced, intertwining his fingers with yours and walking you towards the booth in the back of the bar.

You smiled when you saw everyone already seated, with drinks in their hands and having conversations with one another. They all cheered when they saw both you and Spencer, "You guys made it!" Emily yelled. "I wasn't going to miss a night out with you guys," you exclaimed.

"Pretty boy and his pretty girl are here," the familiar voice of Derek Morgan appeared behind the two of you. Spencer and you turned to see Derek and Savannah standing behind you guys, hand in hand with drinks in their hands. You smiled, letting go of Spencer's hand and giving Savannah a hug, while Spencer hugged Derek. When you pulled away from Savannah's embrace, you gave Derek a hug while Spencer gave her a hug. "How are you doing?" Derek asked.

You pulled away from the hug, flashing him a smile, "I'm doing good, Derek. How's Hank?" you asked. He smiled, turning to look at Savannah, "Oh, he's doing great. He's with the sitter for tonight," Savannah answered.

"Hey! Are you guys just going to stand there or are you guys gonna sit your asses down and have drinks with us?" Penelope shouted over the loud music, surprisingly she was loud enough to get our attention. The four of you laughed, nodding your heads and sliding into the booth. Spencer let you get into the booth first, leaving you to sit beside Emily. Next to her was Tara, then Penelope and Luke, then Kristy and Matt, JJ and Will, then Derek and Savannah.

"Rossi isn't coming?" Spencer asked as he slid into the booth sitting next to you.

Emily shook her head, "No, he said something about already having plans with Krystal," she answered while shrugging her shoulders.

"Hey! You two are the only ones without drinks," Penelope yelled. You giggled, leaning into Spencer's body, "Don't worry Penny, we'll get some," you answered. "You better," she warned. Luke shook his head, grabbing the drink she had in her hand and mouthing an 'I'm sorry' to you and Spencer.

"Do you want me to get you a gin and tonic or do you want something different?" Spencer asked. You thought for a second, before answering, "Yes, please" He nodded, sliding out of the booth, but before he could walk away, you grabbed his hand, "Do you want me to come with?" Spencer shook his head, "No it's ok. I'll be back," he said. You nodded, moving back to where you were sitting and giving your full attention to everyone at the booth.

"So, Y/N how have you been?" Emily asked with a smile on her face. You sighed, turning to face her, hearing JJ and Tara ask, "Yeah, how have you been? Spencer barely tells us anything." You smiled knowing why he doesn't tell them much and it's because he said he'd rather have you tell them. "Well, I've been good. I had my last appointment with my doctors a few weeks ago and have been going to therapy, you know because what I went through was traumatic and what not. Spencer has been very supportive, though. He would go with me to all my appointments and still does. I'm just now waiting to get a date for my psych evaluation to get back to work," you explained.