35

09/02/2018Sunday

09/02/2018
Sunday

"Babe, we can finish tomorrow." You tell Spencer as he continues to put your books in a box. "I'm almost done, let me—." You walk over to him, taking the book from his hands and putting it into the box and saying, "Come to bed with me already." He nods and takes your hand in his as you walk into the bedroom.

Spencer changes out of his clothes, putting on a pair of black pajama pants with pumpkins on them and a white t-shirt with a skull drawing on the front. He threw his clothes in the hamper and walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

You changed out of your clothes you had on, which was just one of Spencer's t-shirts with a pair of tights. You opened your dresser and grabbed some sleeping shorts and a tank top, stripping out of the clothes and putting them in the hamper and changing.

Once you finished, you walked into the bathroom to brush your teeth and do your skin care. Spencer stared at you as you walked in, his toothbrush still in his mouth, when you said, "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

You grabbed your toothbrush, putting some toothpaste on and started brushing your teeth, seeing the smirk appearing on Spencer's face. He finishes brushing his teeth, when he walks behind you and moving your hair to the side and kissing up your neck. "I already have many pictures of you etched into my mind." He whispers in your ear.

You finished brushing your teeth, so you look at the mirror, making eye contact with him and asking, "Oh yeah? Do you have a favorite one?" He smiles, "I do, but I'm not telling you." He kisses you on the cheek and walks out of the bathroom. "Hurry up, so we can cuddle."

Quickly doing your skin care, you hear Spencer turning on your laptop and playing a movie. "What are you watching?" You ask curiously, walking out and seeing him laying in bed already. "Star Trek." He says softly, opening up his arms for you. "Have you ever seen it?" He asks you.

You shake your head, "I haven't, but there's a first time for everything." Spencer kisses the top of your head, pulling the covers over the both of as you both got comfortable and watched the movie.
_
"Babe, can we finish this some other time. I'm getting tired and I have to be up at five in morning." You say softly, moving to rest your head on his chest. Spencer closes the laptop and places it on the nightstand and holds you close to him. "That's fine with me. I'll let you get some sleep." He says and kisses the top of your head.

"Night Spence." You softly say. "Night my love." Spencer replies kissing your temple and letting you fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.
_
09/03/2018
Monday

You woke up to the sound of your alarm and hearing Spencer groan at the noise. "Turn it off." He groaned into the pillow, adjusting his position in bed. You reach for your phone and turn off the alarm and getting up from the bed.