23

TW: TALKS ABOUT SELF HARM, SLAPPING, SLIGHT PHONE SEX________________

________________

07/03/2018
Tuesday
8:58am

You stirred awake in bed, by the sounds of your alarm ringing. "Turn it off." Spencer groaned.

Grabbing your phone, you turn off the alarm and you see the date. Today is the day. Today is your last day of therapy.

Hopefully.

It's been over four months since your attempt and you couldn't be anymore happier that you've gotten better.

"Spence, today might be my last therapy session." You say as you get up from the bed to start getting ready.

You rush into the bathroom to shower and you're surprised when you see Spencer in the bathroom with you. "What are you doing?" You curiously ask.

"I can't take a shower with you?" He says with a questionable look.

It's been months, since you've both done anything. The farthest you get is a hot make out, but nothing else. Maybe the occasional hand on your throat or hair pulling, but nothing.

Nada.

You're hoping that Dr. Suarez clears you and that you're ok now, which you are. You've been taking your meds, controlling your anxiety, talking more about your feelings, and most importantly no self harming.

You start to undress in front of him, hoping he gets the hint that it's ok for him to get in with you, which he does.

The both of you undress and he had turned on the water letting it warm up to your liking. You get into the shower first, Spencer following after you.

Letting the water fall down your body, you look at Spencer and you know that he's rethinking his decision on getting in the shower with you.

"Am I distracting you Dr. Reid?" You ask him as you grab his hand, pulling him underneath the water with you.

He stares you down and you can see it in eyes on how much he'd like to fuck you, but won't give in. Not responding to your question, you decided to grab your shampoo and start lathering it onto your hair and let the suds run down your body.

Spencer stares at your actions, his eyes travel from your face, your chest, your hips, your legs, and your ass.

You finish taking off the shampoo so you grab the conditioner and you see Spencer getting his shampoo and putting it onto his hair.

He closes his eyes as he lets the water run down his body, and you trail your eyes down and see that he's hard. Like really hard.

You turn yourself around, so your back is facing him. The water runs down the both of your bodies, and you bend down reaching for your loofah, and your ass brushes against his dick.