*36*

SMUT WARNING_____________

SMUT WARNING
_____________

09/07/2018
Friday

"Finally, you're home." You rushed to the front door, practically jumping into Spencer's arms. "I'm here, princess." He says, kissing the top of your head, and dropping his things on his desk as you wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

Spencer hadn't been coming home these past few nights because of him working the case, so the only time you'd see him was through a short FaceTime call. He called you early this morning saying that if there wasn't anything new with the case, he'd come home and spend time with you.

He carried you into the living room, pressing his lips onto yours, and taking a seat on the couch, with you sitting in his lap. His soft lips move in perfect sync with yours, his tongue begging for entrance, which you grant him with.

You slowly start to grind your hips, feeling him getting hard beneath you, he lets out a low groan, bringing a smile to your face. "Miss me that much Dr. Reid?" He responds with a hum, lowering his hands from your waist to your ass.

Spencer bites down on your bottom lip, earning a small moan from you. His left hand comes up, wrapping around your hair, pulling on it slightly, enough to pull you away from the kiss.

You pout at the loss of contact, "Lose the pout. We'll continue in a bit. I just have a few things to take care of and then I'm all yours. Ok?" He says, running his fingers through your hair, while rubbing small circles with his thumb on your waist.

"Ugh, can't that wait. You just got home and I haven't seen you since Tuesday morning. That's almost three days, babe." You whine, giving him your best doe eyes. "Sorry my love, I promise as soon as I finish up with my paperwork, I'm all yours." He says, cupping your chin. You roll your eyes, moving off his lap to sit on the couch, "Fine." Sighing in defeat, you stay seated watching as Spencer stands and goes over to sit at his desk.

Grabbing your laptop from the coffee table, you open up Netflix and continue where you left off on an episode of Good Girls. So far, you're loving the show and are trying your best to watch it whenever you have free time, which is when you're not working or on a break at work.

As you sat on the couch watching the show on your laptop, the sounds of Spencer writing things down in the file on his desk, made you get distracted easily. You stood from the couch, grabbing your laptop from the table and walking in the direction of the bedroom. "I'll be in the room." You announced, earning a small 'Mhm' from Spencer.

You put the laptop down on the bed and decided to change out of the clothes you were wearing into something more comfortable. Opening up one of the boxes in the corner of Spencer's room, labeled 'Shirts', you pulled out the one on top.