*6*

SMUT AND FLUFF WARNING_________________________

_________________________

02/07/2018
1:30pm
Wednesday

It's been 10 days since you've seen Spencer and he's on his way back home now, but the way he sounded when you were on the phone with him, didn't sound too good. Ever since he left, he called and you both talked for either a few minutes or few hours and you didn't mind. You enjoyed talking to him and hearing about his day and the case and he'd always ask about how your day went.

You're sitting in your apartment watching some reality tv show that literally makes zero sense to you when your phone starts ringing. You look around the couch for your phone but remembered you left it in the kitchen. Walking over to the kitchen you grab your phone and see that it was Desiree calling.

'Hey Des, I haven't talked to you in a while. What's up?' You asked her and walked back over to the couch.
'Y/N I miss you. We should totally do something, but I'm actually calling to ask why you haven't told me about your date went with Spencer! How'd it go? I need details!' She basically yelled into the phone.
You let out a laugh and said, 'Ok I'll tell you, but yes I agree we need to hang out soon. Alright so he picked me up around 7 and took me out for dinner at this amazing italian restaurant. We talked about our jobs and how we like them and where we're from, you know basic small talk. After the dinner we bumped into one of his friends from work who was really nice and then this is where you cannot tell anyone about this. We broke into a museum and it was so much fun. After being there for a while and hearing him talk about all the facts, which I love listening too, we kissed and he brought me back to his apartment and you know the rest girl.' You could hear Desiree yell, 'Oh my god bitch, good for you now,was it good?' You smile at the thought of that night and say, 'Yes Des it was amazing, probably like hands down the best sex i've ever had. And I am not going into details about it over the phone.

That will be a conversation for the next time you two hang out again.

' Alright then but did he say anything about your scars?' She asked. You sighed and smiled at the memory. 'No girl, he literally kissed every single one of my scars and he didn't bring them up after. Not that there was any much talking after, but he didn't push me to talk about them.' You admitted. 'That's good to hear, ok but I'll talk to you later. I have a lunch date with Cameron.' You could hear in her voice that she's happy. 'Ok have fun, text me when you want to hang out. Bye.' And you hang up.

As soon as you're about to put your phone down on the coffee table you hear it buzz and this time it's a text from Spencer.

'hey y/n. i'm almost home, and if you're for it, do you maybe want to come over?' -1:40pm

You thought for a while, you don't have work today and you're not busy, so why not.

'of course spence, just let me know where you live, i can't remember, but i'll be there. oh and let me know when you get there.'-1:42pm
'ok great. i'll actually be home in about an hour, i just have to do some paperwork.'-1:43pm
He then sends you his address and you notice that he only lives 15 minutes away from you.
'i'll see you later.'-1:43pm
read