can't stop kissing my girlfriend prank

The feeling of your lips brushing against the corners of hers caused Lizzie's eyes to open wide.

She smiled brightly as she met yours and quickly wrapped her arms around you to hold you close as you kissed her lips.

She'd been resting a little. Her day wasn't all that great and she was stressed. She came home, you turned on a movie, and she fell asleep almost immediately.

But she's awake now and happily so.

Staring up at you, feeling your lips brush against her face warmed her heart.

"My beautiful girl," you whispered and kissed across her face before reaching her lips again.

She closed her eyes and scrunched her nose up as you kissed it before you started to kiss her neck.

She tilted her head back, shivering as you brushed your warm fingertips along her skin as you slipped your hand beneath her shirt.

She let out a cute little giggle as you kissed her stomach before you kissed across her thighs and hips, humming against her smooth skin, causing her heart to skip a beat.

"So many sweet kisses!" She giggled. "And I don't know what I did to deserve them all but I'm happy to receive them."

You smiled up at her as you kissed across her chest before kissing her shoulders.

"No specific reason, exactly. Just kissing you because I love you. Because you're amazing and beautiful and deserve to be kissed."

She smiled and brushed her fingertips along your shoulders as you kissed along her arms.

"I can't ever stop kissing you. You're so sweet. Your skin is so soft. Everything about you is perfect to me, Lizzie."

Her eyes sparkled and she tapped her lips, telling you that she wanted you to kiss there next.

"I love you so much." She whispered as your lips moved in sync with hers. "I'm so lucky."

"I'm the lucky one, my love." You said and pulled away from her lips. "Want me to keep kissing you?" You asked as you kissed the corners of her lips once more.

"Yes, please, baby girl." She smiled and you took her hands into yours, kissing across her knuckles and her fingertips; more than happy to continue this for as long as she wants.