wiping my girlfriend's kisses prank (requested)

"I've missed you so much today. You've been running through my mind all day long." Lizzie smiled as she hovered over you on the bed.

"I've missed you too." You said as she brushed her thumbs across your cheeks, her eyes sparkling as she gazed adoringly into yours.

Her day was rough and stressful and honestly, she was convinced she'd just want to crawl into bed when she got home and that nothing could make her feel better.

But as always, you did. You gave her a big hug when she walked through the bedroom door, holding her close as she let herself take a deep breath for the first time all day.

And now she's feeling much better because she's got you to hold onto for the rest of the night.

"I love you, cutie." She said as she leaned in to give you a kiss, her lips moving lovingly against yours when they touched.

It was just a small but sweet kiss. She pulled away a few seconds later, just to ask how your day was because you took interest in hers and she wants you to know she cares about hearing about your day too.

But instead, the light in her eyes faded slightly as she watched you wipe your lips.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed in curiosity.

"Do what?" You asked, playing innocent.

She leaned in again, her lips brushing against yours for a longer and a little more passionate kiss, your heart fluttering in your chest the entire time.

But, again, as she pulled away, you wiped your lips once more to rid it of her kiss.

"What is it with you today?" She asked. "Why do you keep doing that? Is something wrong with me? With my kisses?"

"What? No, baby. You're perfect." You said as you brushed your hands along her arms.

She sighed and kissed you once more and she knew, for a fact, that you were enjoying it because you kissed her back. She could tell you were enjoying the taste of her lips and she was enjoying yours just as much.

But then she pulled away again and you wiped away her kiss once more.

"Stop that, silly!" She pouted as she poked your sides. "Don't wipe away my kisses! It's just cruel."

"It's just a prank." You giggled as she peppered kisses across your face and poked your sides again and again.

"Well, it's mean. How would you like it if I wiped away your kisses, huh?"

"Sorry." You mumbled and she smiled before kissing you again.

"Are you?" She asked as she pulled away, using the sleeve of her sweater to wipe her lips. "Ah! Not a nice feeling, huh?" She asked as you frowned at the sight of her wiping her lips.

"No. I'm sorry."

"I know you are, my love. I love you."

"I love you too." You said and smiled against her lips as she pushed them on yours once more, moving her lips in perfect sync with yours.