Mental break down with me

I don't even know where to begin, I just feel sooo fucking empty I am trying to make it through. 

Lately, I have been feeling so heartbroken and feeling like killing myself but I also feel like I love this world and everything in it, but I just realised how irrelevant I am and how life is so short. 

My biggest fear is just being forgotten, My dr is my safe space but it is really making me forget my goals in life. 

I just realised I have messed up big time, me and a friend had fallen out again we r friends again but it made me feel so crap, I just don't even know what is happening according to my mentor and the therapist I have seasonal depression but the thing Is even though I am depressed, it makes me feel soo empty yet makes me appreciate the little things in life better.

It make not make sense to you but when I do get out of bed and even if I feel lonely at most times, the times I have with myself and the mental breakdowns I have really help me grow as a person. the times where I am the happiest is when I go for evening walks and its the middle of the night and I have my earbuds in and I walk and just realise everything that is going on in my life (yes I may be acting a little bit like y/n) and like cry a little but its soo nice.

But you guys mean soo much to me, especially to those for you in the gc I never expected to make such amazing friends, thank you soo much for everything that each and everyone one of you reading have just changed my life but just hearing this with me when I say that you guys are my safe space I really mean it. My love for you is just too much, it may be hard to believe through the screen and most of you don't even know me, but I said what I said <3

Goodbye for now : ) If anyone needs to talk dm me, I get a lot of DMS but I try to respond to everyone and if you want to join our Instagram gc please dm me we would love to have you just don't be toxic please <3

ALSO I WAS LISTENING TO HAPPIER THAN EVER AND THAT SHIT IS A MASTER PIECE