KISS

Wait where was I?

Oh right I totally forgot about my daily shifting motivation this one is short and it can be for anything no matter what you do in your daily life whether you are trying to reach your weight loss goal or academic or you just want to finish reading that book.

Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does no one else." – Anonymous.

Never give up in life and will you let EVERYTHING get taken away from you just cause you gave up? Are you willing to make that sacrifice? Is it worth it? Cause no offence but you must be pretty damn stupid if you are gonna let everything go LIKE YOU CAN GO TO HOGWARTS! LIKE HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY THEY WENT TO HOGWARTS! YOU CAN RULE YOUR OWN UNIVERSE TO BE A GOD OR LIVE IN YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK!! LIKE DUDE THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS but just like that all of this is gone why cause you gave up just because you are too lazy to wake up for and extra hour or to meditate so that's all that you will get today from serious Niya, you won't be seeing her anytime

😡 So, after all of that and you are still gonna give up I will actually mentally beat you up and you don't want to make me mad do you? Trust me I can be very scary If I am mad and I fight for what I believe in and I believe in you.

So back to the story.

"Hey😏" I say leaning against Draco's door.

"What do you want." He replies not even looking up from his book. so rude.

" Umm, can I come in?"

"No," He says coldly I didn't know what I had done wrong but I was never a one to listen so I walked in and sat next to him anyway, cause I am ✨S P E C I A L✨

" So I just want to say thank you for helping me earlier," I say inching closer, you know trying to shoot my shot.

"Well if I knew you were going to throw your self at me, I would have left you there" THE AUDACITY THROW MY SELF AT HIM!

" I- WHEN DID I THROW MYSELF AT YOU!" I shout.

" *scoffs* Looks like you got brain damage too," He says finally putting his book down and looking at me. so I ignore him completely as my patience was wearing very very thin.

" So I owe you a favour so if you ever want anything from me-"

"Ho about you leave me in peace then?"

"No, anything but that" I say back getting even more pissed off.

"Then how about you tell me how you feel," He says grabbing me and making me face him and omg I could feel all my anger leaving getting replaced by a warm feeling in my stomach.

"I d-don't know what you mean," I say avoiding his pricing blue eyes knowing exactly what he meant.

"You can just kiss someone and- you're driving me insane," He says running his hand through his hair.

" I should go," I say backing off because I was falling into a deep hole I knew I couldn't get out I started backing away but he tightened his grip.

"Just be honest with me," He says like 1 nm (nanometer) away from my face.

So I don't know what happened it wasn't me I swear it was someone else ta- Fine I kissed him from a scale of 1-10 1 being a peck and 10 being an explicit makeout I did a 3 and as I parted. He stared at me in shock but Instead of pushing me away like last time be pulled me in and kissed me like 8 I- and it was- EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I won't continue because I will probably make a fool of myself but all you need to know is that he is an A M A Z I N G kisser like he- I can still remember especially for the first time it was something else.

So after that, I went to my dorm dazed and went to bed but didn't sleep a wink all night long I was in too much shock.