MY METHOD (NON-VISUALISING)

Hi, this is my method for people who can't visualise I hope you appreciate the amount of research I did to make this valid I am going to call it the FEEL method because that's all you have to do.

Ok before you start with this method you need to meditate just put on a guided meditation and follow it step by step what they tell you to do, here is a really good short one.

After that, you should go over your script and drink your shifting water (Don't worry if you don't know how to make it, I will make a bonus chapter for that) and make sure to STAY CALM! This is very important for this method even if you get signs do not freak out.

Then I want you to get in a comfortable position (it doesn't have to be a star one for this to work ) Close your eyes and absorbed the darkness and melt into it just get comfortable with it.

Then repeat the following

Shifting is my thing and I will do it no matter what. Keep on saying this until you feel your self getting tired.

Then breath in and out slowly and controlled and do this every time.

When you inhale I want you to feel your soul move closer to your dr not see, feel like your moving. and every time you breathe out feel your soul leave you dr and disconnect and keep on doing this and remember STAY FUCKING CALM AND DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES!

Then if you haven't fallen asleep just repeat some affirmations until you fall asleep, I recommend playing subliminal throughout the background and even in the day time and drink lots of water.

I shifted to this method on my second try but I have been shifting for a while but remember to trust yourself and don't give up. That's all from me for today<3 Niya