MALFOY MANOR

Your daily dose of motivation: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP BECAUSE THIS MAKES ME SAD AND YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE ME SAD, YOU ARE SOO CLOSE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU SHIFTING IS THE DISTANCE BETWEEN TRUMPS SHRIMP (basically like - 0.1 inches)

Hello, humans so this is when I actually shifted to Hogwarts.

It was a dark gloomy day Niya was tired of trying to shift and the universe as going "I think the hell not!" So sulking she went to her room and proceeded to open her 2nd-floor window and scream "FUCK YOU UNIVERSE! I HAVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH AND LISTEN HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU WILL MAKE ME SHIFT OF I SWEAR TO GOT I WILL MAKE LIFE HELLISH FOR YOU, YOU WILL WISH YOU ARE NOT BORN AND DON'T THINK BECAUSE I AM A HUMAN I CAN'T DO THAT, BECAUSE BITCH I CAN, IN FACT, FUCK YOU I DON'T NEED YOU TO SHIFT!!!"

In her head.

Hey! I did scream it in my head, but I was not going to say it out loud when my  ASIAN mum was in the other room.

so then I decided to get my arse to bed and I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANY METHOD I SHIFTED.

All I said was affirmations like: "Stupid arse bish I will shift to Hogwarts just watch me and the best thing Is I don't need you-INFACT I AM HOT LISTEN TO ME! (please who did I think I was lying to) (*edit* 😬 Niya from the future speaking I am so embarrassing)

Then my head was spinning and my whole body was itching so bad like I was tempted to move, but I didn't

Then my eyes flew open and I was in a car? I woke up then started freaking out and started screaming ( Come on you would freak out too!)

My "mum turned and stared at me in shock and was like "Niya baby did you have a bad dream?" All I could do was stare at her when I got a memory of her telling me we here going to Malfoy Manor.

We arrived there when cissy welcomed me in with a massive hug, and she smelled really nice and musky.

"Oh finally, I have been waiting for you all day!" She said dragging me in ( DID I MENTIONED I LOVE HER SO MUCH)

Then I see a familiar mayo packet walk down and glare at me and me being me just opened my mouth and shut it like a friking goldfish.

"Her! She is the one that you couldn't stop talking about? I don't see anything special about her." He says looking in disgust at me.

I was like OH NO HE DIDN'T! I glared back and cissy just looked at us smiling and LITERALLY SAYS "young love" 

Ummmmm I love you but no.  <3 (well not yet)

"Mum I don't even know this tiny-" I never heard what he was going to say because she gave him such a look he muttered something and ran upstairs. (Pussy)

Then she proceeded to show me around the house and let me tell you. ES MUYYY GRANDE. Like it's even bigger than it looks if that makes sense and Els- Mr Malfoy was sitting on the sofa and just stared at me and continued to just sit there pretending I don't exist ( LIKE THERE IS SO HI HELLO- NOTHING!)

Ok I know I scripted Cissy totally ships me and Draco but she really took it far when she moved my stuff into his room when they have like soo many spare rooms and goes "You can share a room with Draco." Then winking at me..... Like, I know I wanted Enemies to lovers thingy but cissy was just making him hate me more than it was necessary.

I unpacked and was heading downstairs when I suddenly trip and fall on my face.. I get up to see Draco leaning against the wall. " Sorry?" He says not even trying to hide the smirk. I was so mad and I was about to punch him when Elsa came and saw me on the floor and GAVE DRACO A PAT ON THE MF BACK AND WALKED OFF!"

So I picked myself off and decided to go downstairs to find cissy because she seemed to be the only person who wanted me there.

But just when I needed her she decided to abandon me and Drag Elsa to the ministry for "Important work. " Leaving me alone with Draco.

She just went to a broom closet and gave me one of Draco's old brooms AND THE WHOLE FRIKING CLOSET WAS BIGGER THAN MY ROOM AT HOME.

"I won't be here as I and Lucius need to go to the ministry but you and Draco can play outside, we won't belong." She says grabbing her wand and leaving while I stare at her then my broom.

I didn't see him but Draco was behind me the whole time, he grabbed his broom and went outside without saying a word and I had no choice but to follow. THEN I REALISED I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RIDE A BROOM!

So I panic and try to climb on it and jump but I end up falling and the ferret boy finds this Hilarious 🙄.

:(

so I throw the broom and just sulk and Draco runs it in my face by flying under my nose and doing tricks and spins, like STFU I DONT CAREIF YOU CAN TWIRL IN THE AIR ATLEAST MY DAD LOVES ME! I wanted to shout

After sitting there and sulking for an hour he finally decided to talk to me. "To need to tilt the handle up not jump like an idiot.." He says grabbing the broom and throwing it at me.

I had nothing to lose so I just did what he said and I began to fly and HOLY SHISH KEBAB it was so much fun like the wind smacking your face and I enjoyed it when a  BIRD CAME OUT OF NO WERE AND SMACKED ME IN MY FACE!!! I almost fell so I landed and went inside

TO FIND CISSY AND ELSA LOOKING AT US AND THEY HAD NEVER LEFT!WTF!

Ok, what happened next is interesting so I guess see you later and PLEASE VOTE IT WOULD MEAN ALOT <3