FOLLOWING NIGHT

Okay so Ummm I can't remember too much ( I lied I remember everything, I mean would you forget)

So I was walking to my dorm after a tiring day and flopped onto my bed to see Draco on my chair and like a normal human being, I screamed like shrieked like a banshee.

" What are you doing here?" I asked after getting my breath back.

" To teach you because you are so fucking stupid and looks like you haven't been taught anything I have no choice but to teach you and If I don't I fail, honestly I think this is all an act to get my attention ( I- he was pretty close ngl that's why I remember this so clearly) because you seem to be so amazing at every other subject, so you are going to be a good little girl and do my homework because Crabbe and Goyle are just stupid." So I was left speechless once again as he finished his mf essay.

( Niya from the future: EWWW I JUST REMEMBERED HE SAID GOOD LITTLE GIRL LET ME BARF  🤮)

"No" ( I said this exactly like how he says it in the films in first year)

" What did you say?" He says shocked because I don't think he had anyone really say no to him before. 

"I said  No, do you want me to spell it out and you really think I care enough to pretend to not know how to do shit just to have to put up all night with you of all people!" (its all-cap)

Then he pins me to the wall and omg I could like smell his aftershave and stuff and DHFDBVCSJWRHBGVDNSCHBVCSJFBGVNCJSIHFVBDCSJIHVNCWFHBEVDCSIUHRBJVDNCJSEHFBV sorry but even thinking about it again- I could swear my heart could be heard from a mile away LIKE HE WAS 2CM AWAY FROM MY FACE and I thought it was all exaggeration how people say he smells like Dior and apples with mint but he actually does and GURL- DO-NOT-LOOK-AT-HIS-EYES It is like his weapon he can make you jump off a building with one look. (future niya here, umm I think I was exaggerating he is not all it, Jesus again someone tells past niya to calm the fuck down, I was too horny for my own good I swear after listening to his constant moaning (not like that) and whining the novelty of his small and looks wears off, I mean he is still hot but also a burden, a cute one but still a burden non the less.)

"Are you sure about that?" He says smirking all cockily.

" Get off me, have you seen yourself, you cocky bastard I hate people who think the world revolves around them," I say and trying to remove his arm which blocked my way but I forgot about me scripting him to be like really strong 😭( so that he is able to carry my fat arse ). He just laughs at me and moves so close that our lower body was like touching (not me blushing whilst I am writing this).

" Do it or I will tell everyone your dad is Sirius Black" I swear to god my heart just stopped.

"Whaaa I don't know what you are saying," I say like totally shocked because no one was supposed to know that.

" Please you think you can lie to me and I have friends (I scoff) You won't be laughing when everyone treats you like they should, now do my work and after you are done meet me in my dorm."

 I am not going to lie but he knows too much for his own good.  like even when I scripted in my friend, later on, he was the only one who noticed she came out of no were. even though I scripted that no one notices 

" Oh by the way stay away from Potter." Saying that he leaves.

I am just there like oh shit what am I supposed to do like I know nothing I really did script I was horrible at potions and I was not pretending so I just made up shit and later went to his dorm. His dorm is so pretty like his bed has black silk sheets and his room is so tidy like not one thing out of place and he loves reading so he has like a mini book self and the best view his father could buy for him.  (🙄)

"Here you go, maybe this will teach you better to ask someone who you're supposed to be tutoring to do your homework" Saying that I like trow it in his bed and am about to leave but the door shuts in my face as he mutters a spell and I turn to see him lazily sitting back on his bed and he has his wand in his hand.

"You are not going anywhere until I check that you actually put an effort," Man as those words came out of his mouth I knew I was screwed. He checked his work then looked at me and sighed whilst rubbing his forehead ( To be honest it was kinda cute).

"So you really are stupid, it's going to be a long night, god I hate you" (Sure Draco sure tell yourself that honey I know I hadn't scripted for you to like me but we both knew that was bull )