PANSY

Hi so this is the story of how me and pansy became friends, before I go into other things I just wanted to let you guys know how we became the close besties that we are.

Pansy has often been hated on and yes she acts like a pick me bitch (well she used to) but there is more to her.

She is really caring if she is your friend.

She loves fashion designing and makes the best clothes known to man (or women)  amen!

She is absolutely bonkers 

She is the most loving person I have met (I know its hard to belive but it is true)

She is so much more than jealous Draco fans want her to be.

So the day we became friends was when a Party was hosted by Wren in the room of requirements (yes I told her about that).

It was before Christmas and just when people where starting to ask people out to the Yule ball (I scripted that there is a ball every year), and Wren made the party to give opportunity for people from different houses to get to know each other (in other words to find me a hot date,).

I didn't really feel like going because there were 3 people I would even think twice about going with 1) Draco and rumour had it that he was going with Astoria 2) Neville but he was going with Hermionie (surprisingly Ron didn't mind) 3) Wren but she was going with a chick from Ravenclaw (no its not luna).

So I honestly didn't see the point of going to the party but I knew it I didn't go I was a goner because Wren would kill me for not turning up to my own party, so reluctantly I forced myself to get dressed and to go to the party, I actually had the dress in my Pinterest board but its gone now.

Making my way up to the sixth floor making sure to conseal myself under the safety of the invisibility cloak which by now, has been my most useful item that I have scripted and just before I entered the room I saw a boy talking to Pansy I was about to ignore them and continue on but I saw that she really looked like she wanted to get out of there and the way he was holding her hand  was not affectionate but controlling of course it was not my business so I was about to go in the room  but as I appeared closer to them I heard the conversation.

"Daniel, I said no" She said whilst trying to lossen his grip.

"Come on no one has got to know." I wasn't sure if they where talking about what I thought but the look on her face, she was terrified I had to step in as if confirming my point she said "If you don't let go of me I i-wil"- "You will what?" He sneered.

"Tell on me, like anyone is goin-" He never finished his sentence because I did a hermionie and punched him in his face and took Pansy's hand and ran. I didn't understand why pansy was screaming until I realised that I still had my cloak on.

I removed my cloak and we just stared at each other, I expected and thanks but what I didn't expect was a hug or for her to burst out crying, I didn't care about the party anymore and just hugged her awkwardly (I mean didn't she hate my guts just an hour ago) "you go to the Slytherin common room, I will join you in 6 minutes ok." I said giving her a smile.

I had one more thing to do

"YOU FILTY PUSSY ARSE BITCH! If you even even look at a girl without consent I will make sure the whole world knows about your dirty secrets dumb hoe you better watch out cause your life is going to be fucking hell." I screamed whilst landing a Kick on Daniel's Dick and I stupefied him, job was done for now.

Me and Pansy never really mentioned the cause for our friendship but after that night a deep understand grew in us and we became besties, Wren was furious that I wasn't at the party and didn't understand how me and Pansy became friends but she didn't ask too many questions