PRANK

I made it so that the day of the prank would be the day I had extra potions with our lovely ferret boy. I had waited so long (not that long) to do this that I almost forgot about what had happened before the prank was set ( Refer to chapter NIGHT BEFORE PRANK- which doesn't make sense because I did the prank one hour later but oh well 😔)

By now, I had gotten used to the routine so every time just before we sat down  I would sneak to the kitchens to get us hot chocolate and this was perfect because My favourite boys (the twins) had given me a purple pellet and surprisingly they came up with the recipe quite fast so all I had to do was crush it and put it in Draco's hot chocolate.

"Malfoy?" I said getting my stuff and leading out the door 

"Yes?"

" I am going to get us drinks, cool?"

"Whatever, just hurry up." He replied getting our books ready.

So I made my way downstairs to meet up with Lax, who was a house-elf  I had grown quite fond of. He would always wait downstairs with hot chocolate for me to come, and Rowling was exaggerating the effect kindness would have on them, they would act like it was the most fabulous thing in the whole world to be treated with respect almost making them have a panic attack.

I got the Hot chocolate and made my way back to my dorm and just before I re-entered my room I crushed a pellet in my drink (Not how I said my) and entered.

"What took you so long," Malfoy asked turning to look at me suspiciously 

"I took the same time I took the other times," I said rolling my eyes and handing him his cup.

He stared at the cup and said "You did something to it didn't you?" I knew he was going to say something like that, that's why I put the pellet in my cup and not his.

"No," I said deliberately avoiding eye contact arousing even more suspicion.

"Then you wouldn't mind if we swapped cups?" He asked searching my face for any signs of discomfort, which I of course gave him. as I reluctantly passed him the cup.

We were learning about Growing potion which Draco again found Hilarious and promised to make me a batch cause I was a tiny pixie, I am 5'3 in my dr (AND 4'11 IN MY CR 😭). I watched as he took a sip and couldn't hide the smirk.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing" I replied, then pretended to focus on my parchment.

"You better finish its almost past midnight and I am so fucking tired, I don't believe why I am doing this in the first place." He complained.

"Because you love me?" I joked, but as always the joke was lost on him.

"You wish..." He muttered, and slowly fell asleep, The twins did mention one of the side effects of the potion is exhaustion. When he was asleep he looked like an innocent kid, and I almost felt sorry for the crap he has to go through in his life but it wasn't enough as I remembered how he treated me when we first met, no wonder he had practically no friends, everything about this guy screamed, run the other way.

I thought about waking him up, but lately, I had been seeing dark circles in his eyes and was growing worried about him, I don't know what he did at night but sleeping wasn't it.

It was 3 am before I decided to wake him up, (I was binging TikTok ).

"Draco?" I said shaking him awake.

"What are you doing?" He muttered slowly waking up I could see a slight tint of purple in his normal pale complexion, I could see the effects of the potion was starting to work in place and his hair had a tint of pink. (GUYSS PLEASE DRAW A PICTURE OF HIM WITH PINK HAIR AND PURPLE SKIN AND SEND IT TO ME ON INSTA (nimi_0xo) OR DM ME IN WATTPAD I WILL FEATURE IT IN A SEPERATE CHAPTER AND DRACO WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT), but My Draco doesn't really look much like Tom Felton I scripted he ages like an Anime boy so more realistically he looked mixture between  these boys:

 (GUYSS PLEASE DRAW A PICTURE OF HIM WITH PINK HAIR AND PURPLE SKIN AND SEND IT TO ME ON INSTA (nimi_0xo) OR DM ME IN WATTPAD I WILL FEATURE IT IN A SEPERATE CHAPTER AND DRACO WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT), but My Draco doesn't really look much like Tom F...

so yh)

so yh)

"You should go, cause if people see you in my dorm they might assume the worst.." I say trying to drag him off my bed.

"Let them." He said and dragged me next to him going back to sleep, I didn't know if it was the effect of the potion or he had just gone completely mental, but I was too tired to argue. (Plus he was hot)

I had overslept and typically of Ferret to not wake me up.

I quickly changed and made my way to Care of Magical Creatures. My timetable worked differently in my dr and we were learning about Floberworms and my lord they were disgusting, when I caught a glimpse of  Malfoy, his face was turning slowly purple and the same with his hair he was starting to have a faint green spot to go with the pink on his face, and I was the only one who noticed it. I caught his eyes when I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Malfoy, are you feeling ok? you seem quite purple, know what I mean?" I said laughing so hard I was about to cry.

Everyone turned to look at him and started laughing too even Pansy, and normally she would suck up to Draco. Maybe the embarrassment worked like a booster to the potion because he turned a deep shade up purple with neon green spots and hot pink hair it was so comical. He looked down and caught a glimpse of his face in a puddle and just about lost it.

" I have been poisoned, Help wait till I tell my father about this, you will be sorry." He spat with menace.

"It's the second time something happened, might lose my job," Hagrid muttered sadly, I had never thought about that. 

"Don't worry Hagrid, I will deal with him, after all, I am responsible," I said loud enough for Harry to hear, I saw him Hermionie and Ron give me a look of disbelief even though I had gotten so much closer to them, they still didn't trust me enough, they thought I was in love with Draco or something (🙄 Imagine).

I grabbed Draco and cheerfully said "Come on Draco lets go to Madam Pomfrey she will have you shorted in on time" 

If looks could kill, I would be long dead.

Thanks for reading this guys and remember to vote and comment as always I love reading comments, If you have any questions or just feel lonely feel free to dm me on both Instagram and Wattpad, you guys mean the whole world to me as I wouldn't be writing any off this without you and even after I have reuploaded this you guys have already gotten me into 200 views so thank you very much, until next time.

I almost forgot if you have any questions for Draco can you ask over here I am shifting tomorrow so I will ask him and answer it ---------------------------->