Obviously, the two are in a state of communication, but Ji Li has never been to Qin Li’s home in Haishi.

The two of them established their relationship after the shooting of long island iced tea. After returning home, they were busy with film publicity and participating in the award ceremony.

Later, Ji Li met an illegitimate child. They lived together in Dijing. After the holiday, they were busy going back to work.

Ji Li did not expect that his first visit to Qin Li’s residence in Haishi would be in the name of “program recording”.

The door of the house was opened, and the major general was the first to go out.

Major general smelled Ji Li’s smell early in the morning and immediately jumped on to stick people. Of course, what he likes most is the taste of snow cake on Jili.

But for the major general, Ji Li had long become his second master.

Qin Li leaned against the door and his sight fell on Ji Li for the first time. “Sorry, my dog is familiar.”

A word from the movie king can convince people to take it for granted. His acting skills are excellent.

Ji Li endured a smile and rubbed the major general’s head, “it’s all right.”

The two directors looked at each other and raised questions—— Self taught?

So how do you stick Jili?

Is this the so-called “Yan dog”? Pick a handsome guy and wag his tail?

The established process of the program is similar.

However, Qin Li’s unpacking time is much longer than Ji Li’s, because his luggage is too detailed.

Probably because of the long travel cycle, Qin Li carried two large boxes this time.

Each set of clothes is divided into bags. Needless to say, there are special medicine bags for drugs, and even special granule tea bags.

In fact, he not only brought his own, but also a lot of “Ji Li’s exclusive” items. Of course, no one will know if he doesn’t say.

Qin Li carefully introduced the items in his bag in accordance with the requirements of the program group. This is the degree of familiarity with suitcases. At first glance, they clean up by themselves.

The two female editors and directors have been silly and completely immersed in the charm of Qin Li——

Brother Li is too careful, isn’t he?
Woo woo, didn’t expect to be a good man at home. want to marry!

After this broadcast, how much girlfriend powder does brother oak have to suck! After all, who doesn’t want a boyfriend who takes care of everything?

Ji Li stood silently and looked at the staff’s gradually shocked face with great interest.

Somehow, he had a feeling of pride.

See?
An excellent man is the most attractive, and an excellent man is his.

The recording is temporarily over. The program team is looking for a place to record Qin Li’s single interview.

When Ji Li saw this, he took the time to say, “brother Li, where is the bathroom?”
“Go to the one in the bedroom.”

People come and go in the corridor of the toilet. Qin Li doesn’t want Ji Li to feel inconvenient.
“OK.”

Ji Li was pointed by him and his lips rose slightly.

Qin Li’s bedroom, a space that no outsiders are allowed to enter, was so easily pointed out.
Even though they had already become lovers, Qin Li’s subconscious acquiescence and guidance still made Ji Li feel warm and sweet.