"Then let us go to him. Just the two of us. We can do this" Izuku said while walking in. Kirishima was standing next to him.

"It is still no. Even in a situation like this, you still are a problem child" Aizawa said stern.

"But" He continued. "We will do this together. We need to make sure to overpower him.

"I agree with Aizawa. You two can't handle it alone. Class A is going with you, as well as Endeavor, Eraserhead, Hawks, Best Jeanist and Mirko. The rest of us will stay here to defend UA when necessary"

As soon as Nezu stopped talking. A loud bang was heard outside one of the big walls of UA. Everyone cocked their head towards the window and they could see a second explosion.

"They are already here! Quick! Gather the everyone you need and go! We will go into full defense mode!"

The group hurried out of Nezu's office, Aizawa already calling the dorm of class A to prepare for leaving. It was going to be a big fight. He then called Vlad King and class B to prepare for defensing UA. Both classes changed as quickly as they could and were regrouping at the front door of the main UA building. Vlad King took class B and ordered them to make groups and go to certain points. There were some heroes who were going to support them. Aizawa took class A with him. They were going to go towards Shigaraki. The appointed heroes were arriving to go along with the class to protect and fight with them. Together, they left the UA territory. Meanwhile, Nezu sat in his chair in his office. He pushed a small hidden button and screens appeared in front of him and controllers appeared from his armrests. Then, the ground on the property began to shake.

Class B could feel the ground shaking. They were shocked. Was it a villain? Or a lot of villains? But then, Tetsutetsu noticed something.

"Look! These are Zero Pointers! But they look different! They are stocked fully with weapons!"

The others were seeing them too.

"Ahh nice! You know this is all Nezu's doing?"

"No way!"

But there was no time to be amazed, because the first villain wave was coming in fast.

Shigaraki looked up into the air. The League members had just arrived back to his side and they were now preparing for the second phase of their plan. But the air was shifting. Something was coming. Someone was coming. Shigaraki stood up in the throne he was sitting in. He simply put up his hand and did nothing else. He got some questionable looks from his friends, but they didn't go any further into it.

Suddenly, a bright light was shown in the sky, and Endeavor came flying in with immense heat, just like last time. But instead of Shigaraki dodging him, Endeavors flashfire fist was caught in Shigaraki's hand. And with just a little push enhanced with air cannon, Endeavor was flying back to where he came from. Endeavor flew about 1500 meters. With the air cannon, Shigaraki had destroyed the walls of where the big debating room once was. He almost had blown the other members of the League away too.

"This is way to easy. They are just coming to us. I can see where they are. You all know what to do. Go!" Shigaraki laughed maniacally. The members didn't hesitate and ran away.

Izuku was helping Endeavor getting up again. His flames were visibly less than before. Izuku healed him up a little, not wanting to use all energy to save it for the fight. He got a thanks from Endeavor before the number one hero shot up once again and was getting ready to fly right back in. But he was held up by Hawks.