•33

Chapter 33. Meeting Her Parents

(Typos and Wrong Grammar)

Clyde's POV

I am playing with the dogs in the living room, while Faye is in the kitchen, cooking. When we suddenly heard a knock on our door.

Napatingin kaming dalawa sa pinto. "I'll go" Nag presinta na ako at tsaka tumayo.

"Clyde, sino yan?" She asked.

"Uhhh...I think its your--" I didn't finish what I was about to say, because I don't even know how to react or even what to say.

I was deeply shocked to saw these persons in front of me. I never imagined that our first meet will be like this.

"My who?" She asked, and walked towards me.

Hindi agad siya nakapagsalita dahil sa mga taong nasa harapan namin. "Mama---Papa." Mahina niyang usal.

I saw how serious her father's face is. I couldn't even determine if he's angry or not.

"Pasok po kayo." She said. Halatang kabado.

While her parents were entering the unit. Faye and I we're exchanging glances.

We are all in the living room. When Faye spoke. "Ma---Pa. Upo ho muna kayo. Saglit lang po mag-uusap lang kami ni---uh Clyde."

She looked at me. I understood what she meant, kaya agad ko siyang sinundan.

"Anong gagawin natin?" She worriedly said, upon entering the room.

I know she's feeling nervous right now. Because, none of us expected her parents will be here.

"Relax.." I calmly said.

"Anong relax!? Baka pagalitan tayo ni papa at mama o di kaya'y--" To make her stop from saying anything, I directly moved to her and kissed her in the lips. I even pulled her to me to deepen the kiss.

I smirked when I saw how her eyes widened. She got blushed and covered her mouth.

Nang napagtanto niya ang ginawa ko.
Bigla niya akong hinampas sa balikat. "Seryoso ako Clyde!"

"Don't panic love. I'm here." I reassured her. "Let's go"

"Huh? Pero--"

I opened the door while I used my other hand to hold her hand. Then, I interwined our hands together.

"Ma, Pa may gusto ba kayong kainin?" I know she tried to lighten up the mood. Because honestly right now the atmosphere seems so gloomy and awkward. "Medyo malayo po ang biyahe hindi po ba kayo napagod? "

"Ipakilala mo siya sa amin" Her dad said in a stern voice. I'm actually getting a little bit nervous. But, I hide it.

Faye took a deep breath before saying something. "Papa, Mama...Si Clyde ho. Boyfriend ko. Clyde, this is my mom Fabiane and my dad Giovanni." She introduced.

I hold her hand tightly. Reassuring her that everything will be alright.

I suddenly feel like we're at the discipline coordinators office, because we just did something bad.

"Are you guys living together?" Her Mom, asked this time.

"Pa. Ma. Let me explain." Faye said.

"Ang sagot ay oo o hindi lang Faye" Her dad said in a very serious manner.

"Opo...We're living together. Pero there's a reason behind it." Nakayuko niyang sabi.

I took a deep breath before saying something.