•21

Chapter 21. Meeting His Parents

(Typos and Wrong Grammar)

“You look beautiful” Sallie said the boutique owner were currently at.

I wore a simple peach skater dress
paired with cream stiletto pointed heels, which complements my body and skin tone well. The make-up is simple and my hair is tied into a ponytail

I blushed in her compliment “Eh siyempre kayo po nag style sa akin eh”

Our conversation ended when Clyde suddenly came.

I don't know what to react when I saw him. I can't deny his really handsome. No wonder girls turned their heads when they see him.

He wears a navy-blue blazer and white t-shirt underneath paired with grey trousers and white sneakers.

I don't know how long we keep staring at each other until Sallie breaks the silence.

“The both of you are gorgeous”

“Thank you/Thanks” we both said in unison.

We bid our goodbyes to Sallie.  She is a really great person. She does an amazing job styling me.

Clyde start the car engine and were ready to go. There's still silence surrounding around us.

In my side mas lalo akong kinabahan. I don't know why, but I think it's because I'm going to meet Clyde's parents and I am having negative thoughts of what will happen in the party.

Which is a bad habit of mine. Everytime I feel nervous over a situation or occasions I tend to think negatively of what will happen. I tried to be positive but negative thoughts are always there.

I saw Clyde taking a glance at me pero hindi ko siya pinansin. Bahala siya sa buhay niya. I am not mad or something I just really feel very nervous right now.

Hanggang ngayon I still can't believe it na isasama niya ako sa birthday party ng mama niya. Ano nga lang ba ako I'm just his roommate not even a relative or even his girlfriend kaya bakit niya ako isasama sa party na ganito.

The car stopped in front of the house.
Bumaba si Clyde kaya hindi na ako nagatubili pa at bumaba na din.

“Clyde! Iho” I assumed that this lady who called him is his mother.

One word to describe her. Beautiful. She's literally so freakin beautiful. Mukha siyang amerikana.

Her eyes is just like Clyde brown hazel nut. She has a beautiful soft lips. She's almost glowing.

“Mom, happy birthday” Clyde said and kissed his mother in the cheeks.

In response his mother hugged him tightly and said “I miss you so much Iho”

Her eyes averted to me, she sweetly smiled. “I'm sorry I'm too overwhelmed to see my son. You are?”

“Faye Caballero po Ma'am.” I tried my best not to feel nervous.

“Nice meeting you Iha. Just call me Tita Sandrah.”

Kahit nanginginig ang kamay ko ay binigay ko sa kanya ang regalo ko.

“What's this?” she asked curiously.

“Birthday gift ko po sa inyo. Sana po ay magustuhan niyo kahit hindi masyadong bongga. Happy birthday po”

Kanina I asked Clyde to stop in the mall. I wanted to give her mother a gift kahit simple lang. At the end, I bought a scarf for her.

“Nag-abala ka pa talaga. Thank you Iha.” She then hugged me at hindi ako makapaniwala sa ginawa niya. “Let's go inside, huwag kang mahiya Faye.”