"It almost looks too easy." he thought to himself.

Taking off with Revali's Gale, he paraglided across the moat and glided over to the other side. As he entered the cloud of Malice surrounding the castle, he began to feel a sudden chill down his spine as he entered. He gasped as he almost let go of his paraglider.

"What was that? It's like something is watching me. Of course, it's Calamity Ganon's domain. What the Malice sees, he most likely can see too. But his presence has never felt as strong as this..."

As he landed into the water, he swam as stealthily as possible toward the remains of the old stone docks. Two lizalfos were standing by with their bows, keeping watch.

Moving quietly, he dove under water and swam up behind them. Of course, moving around wasn't easy, and he almost caught their attention in the process.

"I should have put on my Zora armor if I knew I'd have to do this." he said in his head, silently reprimanding himself.

Jumping out of the water, he quickly leapt onto the dock, catching his breath before drawing his royal halberd as the lizalfos turned around.

Being armed with only bows, it didn't take long for the fight to go south for them, as they were quickly taken down by Link. The knight then turned around and headed up the stone stairs to the next floor, overlooking the entire room.

At the top was an opening to a large stone passage, a stairway carved out of the floor, leading up the tunnel. Link followed it, before soon coming to the end of the passageway, the majority of it having caved in on itself, blocking the way.

Looking around, Link spotted something metallic in the side of the wall.

"What's this?"

Using magnesis, he moved it out of the way, revealing a large room behind it. Entering the room, Link's eyes were greeted by the abandoned, dusty remains of an old dilapidated library. What he had just moved was an old metal bookshelf. Taking a good look at the place, Link opened the photo album. There it was, the next photo was this place for sure, right where he stood in.

He tried to concentrate, thinking to himself what happened here with him and the princess. As he pondered the question, the memory came crawling back.

Flashback

Princess Zelda was up late at night in the library, flipping through textbooks and her own notes, all on Sheikah technology and the most recent research done by Robbie and Purah. A girl, seemingly the same age as her, with white hair, orange eyes and wearing the traditional Sheikah attire, sat beside her.

"So, how are the big toys coming along?" she asked.

"They're working smoothly. After our trips to each of the Divine Beasts, every single one of them is in perfect working condition, and the Champions have easily mastered piloting them." Zelda answered.

"Good to hear. It'll be quite the show so those giant contraptions blast the big brute Ganon to smithereens."

"Speaking of blasting, did you give Purah some of the adjustments Robbie gave me for the Guardians?"

"Mmhmm. She told me that thanks to them, we can finalize the guardian's control scheme and get them to do things on command."

"Good, I'll see for myself then."

The Sheikah girl yawned as she covered her mouth, trying to keep it down.

"Are you tired?" asked the princess.

"A little. But you still need me to stick around and help, don't you?" she answered, trying not to sound sleepy.

"Impa, it'll be alright. You should get some sleep."