07

07 - Plans

☁︎

AVIVA

She knew it. She knew Klaus possessed Alaric. Of course she'd know the only time Alaric became hot.

Seems like her inner fangirl's out, again. First it was with kai, then with Davina and Freya, then with enzo- oh you get it.

The aftermath of the meeting was the decade dance, apparently Damon needed a strong immortal witch on his side.

So, she was the backup plan, but of course. She didn't want to hurt Klaus in anyway, so she put a bigger protection spell on him.

--

It of course came to a shock that to Klaus that Aviva was their and was starting to think about his plan.

"Your right, the witch is all loaded" He said "if you say the witch is really that powerful, then she'd sence me coming" Klaus' witch said.

"I'll do a protection spell" he said when Klaus pointed out that he'd not survive in that body.

"Your protected" the witch said as he froze "well, that's good" Klaus said "no, I ment your protected, by the Saviour"

"I thought those were just a myth" Klaus said "you should know their not, since you'd know them personally"

When he saw the confusion on Klaus' face, he looked at Katherine who had her eyes wide knowing that until the Saviour decides to unprotect him, he's a true immortal.

"What happens to a protected?" Klaus asked "your a true immortal, until the Saviour decides to unprotect you, your immortal, meaning not even a white olk stake could kill you" Klaus smirked at that.

--

LYCAN

Lycan stared at text as his mind proceeded to make a plan. He smirked at the thought chaos he'd cause by just being there.

Once he did come up with a plan he did his research, starting from his enemies, weaknesses to the little things.

He took in every single detail but little did he know, his Love was in the middle of the war he's planning.

But little did he know that his love, was planning a war herself.

Afterall one should know to never trust a fox, they'll trick you.

-K ♪♪