06

06 - Mystic Falls

☁︎

AVIVA

A thousand years have past and the island was ready along with Aviva and her amazing control over her powers.

--

"Well, if it isn't the dick of a Salvatore" Aviva said walking towards her car "hello to you to, bitch" Damon said "jerk" Aviva replied.

"Why have you called me Damon?" Aviva asked "we need your help" Damon said "wow, Damon Salvatore asking for help? That's new and who's we?" Aviva asked knowing he was talking about Stefan and the rest of the 'save Elena gang'

"As if you don't already know" Damon said "cillax Damon" Aviva said "wow, you using a gen-z word, that's new"

Aviva rolled her eyes as she unlocked her jeep "see you soon, Damon" Aviva said and hung up the phone. She removed her notebook and checked for the dates of the seasons as, her seer powers don't tell which year they're showing.

They were in the end of season 2. Episode know thx enemy. Aviva sighed and started her engine. She would be there in about three days so, nope. She can't save rose.

--

Light brown eyes stared at the 'welcome to mystic falls' sign and reminded herself to set the bridge on fire.

A sigh left from the rose lips as the strawberry blonde stopped the jeep and went to grab the gasoline from the back seat.

As the flames increased, she threw the bridge sign in it too and drove away in her jeep.

"So much work" Aviva muttered "what work?" A person who looked a lot like a Salvatore asked "Silas! Don't do that" Aviva said as the jeep almost hit a tree.

"Don't do what?" Silas asked acting completely innocent "you know what, why don't you just tap back to Kai on the island?"

"I got bored and decided to visit you" Silas said "okay" Aviva said "any new adopted child? It's quite boaring with only me, kai, Davina, josh, Hayley, Enzo and Freya" Silas asked.

"I'm not adopting you all, I'm simply giving you all, hope and a place to call home" Aviva said as she spotted the Salvatore boarding house "now, zap back to the island, we don't want them to know Stefan's a doppelganger, yet"

"See you soon" Silas said "make sure you all eat and don't break anything" Aviva said and Silas stared at her "oh, shut up" Aviva said "your going all mother hen again"

"Just make sure your all okay" Aviva said ignoring the mother hen comment "you got it" Silas said and taped himself back to the island.

Aviva parked the jeep and got out. She knew the door would be open so she barged in "you should really lock your door" Aviva said as she spotted Alaric, bonnie, Elena, Damon, Stefan in the room.

"Hey, bitch" Damon said "well hello jerk Salvawhore" Aviva said "hi, Aviva" Stefan said "hey stef"

"Hi, I'm Elena" Elena said offering the strawberry blonde her hand "Aviva" The strawberry blonde said shaking her hand.

--

All Klaus could do was stare at her, he didn't know what to say to her. He knew that if she ever knew that they were the ones to murder the entire village. She'd hate them.

He looked at his mother figure, big sister, mentor and friend, taking in every single thing she said to his cold dead heart. She'd hate the monster he had become today.

But what he needed more was his big brother, And Aviva, will bring him back.

-K ♪♪