03

03 - Fallout

☁︎

AVIVA

As the two grew older and now are at the age 23 they got back into in touch with eachother "There you are" Rebekah said spotting her big brother "hello, Bekah, villa" Lycan said "hello, Rebekah, villa" Aviva said smiling at Rebekah and her little sister, villa.

"Viva, mama's calling us back for supper" villa said panting slowly, Aviva smiled at the thought of her mother and turned to Lycan who was trying to cover up the fact that he was staring at her.

"I'll see you at sunrise" Aviva said and left not before giving the two mikaelsons a bright smile.

"Your all red" Rebekah said teasingly and chuckled at the two "shut it, Bekah" Lycan said narrowing his eyes at her "come on, when are you going to court her? Mister Claire already is looking for men for viva"

--

"Aviva" the dopplewench said "Tatiana, it's so, not nice to see you" Aviva said with a sarcastic smile on her face "you too"

"Don't you have to visit one of your boytoys? Or have they gotten sick of you already?" Aviva asked and giving the dopplewench an innocent look.

"You-" "Avi! Come along" Lycan interrupted by taking Aviva's hand and dragging her away "why must you always interrupt me?" Aviva asked "because I just saved you from a long migraine" Lycan said.

--

As an year had past, the news of henrik's death on the night of the full moon, left the town devastated. Aviva started seeing less and less of the mikaelsons.

After the next full moon, all of the villagers avoided the mikaelsons like plague. Mr. And Mrs. Claire didn't let Aviva go meet Lycan or any of the other mikaelsons.

Slowly another full moon had past and that's when the Ayana visited Aviva did the upgraded immortal spell.

Which allows her to understand her gifts and study them and help others and fulfill her destiny as the Saviour.

--

On the next full moon, Aviva left the village to gather some things from another village. After 2 days when she came back, the entire village was covered in blood.

The smoke that came from the bonfire told her that it happened recently. Tears fell down her face and she rushed to her hut and as she entered the entire place was destroyed.

She felt like it was her fault for drinking the herbs Ayana gave her that blocked her powers for awhile. She blamed herself for the end of her village.

She then sprinted towards the biggest hut in her village, the mikaelson hut. As soon as she opened the door there was blood all over the walls, floors and bodies everywhere.

She knew it happened but she didn't know what happened to Lycan. For some reason she couldn't see him in her seer visions.

She quickly ran back to her hut and quickly flipped the carpet aside and took out the books.

She then packed them in a bag and started walking towards the market. She took all the necessary things and all the money and stared at the bloody village, knowing she wouldn't be back till years.

 She took all the necessary things and all the money and stared at the bloody village, knowing she wouldn't be back till years

-K ♪♪